XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 504263 times)

Offline SmallUpsetters

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zombie Lee
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1845 on: 09:29 AM - 10/12/20 »
Its been requested elswere in the forum, but this seems the place to put it:

Please add ST for Marvel's Avangers. It's a AAA live service game with active aiming 3rd person shooter elements that will be getting regular new content.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 09:56 AM - 10/12/20 »
Just wondering why Rogue Company is taking so long to release

The game recently came out of closed beta which is when we would like to support a beta but there were other games being worked on at the time. Support was only recently started after Siege was updated. It's just that game support takes time. From finding the best in-game settings to maximize the look mechanic potential, to training the game and sometimes re-training the game for a better result or to fix an issue. There's sometimes two mechanics per game and two game platforms to support. This time of year there it's common for there to be multiple games or game updates to support simultaneously and it adds time. Spellbreak and Rogue Company are the top priority now and seem to have pretty good mechanics so it should be worth the wait. I appreciate everyone's patience because I want these out just as much as everyone else but it needs to be good. :)

ORI0749, Smart Translators can't change a mechanics fundamental behavior like it's turn speed or available movement options (think GTAV).

SmallUpsetters, it's considered but there are higher priority items being worked on at the moment.
« Last Edit: 10:03 AM - 10/12/20 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: 11:47 AM - 10/12/20 »

The game recently came out of closed beta which is when we would like to support a beta but there were other games being worked on at the time. Support was only recently started after Siege was updated. It's just that game support takes time. From finding the best in-game settings to maximize the look mechanic potential, to training the game and sometimes re-training the game for a better result or to fix an issue. There's sometimes two mechanics per game and two game platforms to support. This time of year there it's common for there to be multiple games or game updates to support simultaneously and it adds time. Spellbreak and Rogue Company are the top priority now and seem to have pretty good mechanics so it should be worth the wait. I appreciate everyone's patience because I want these out just as much as everyone else but it needs to be good. :)

ORI0749, Smart Translators can't change a mechanics fundamental behavior like it's turn speed or available movement options (think GTAV).

SmallUpsetters, it's considered but there are higher priority items being worked on at the moment.

Understood. But do you have an estimated date when it will be released? Using another ST right now is brutal for that game sadly.

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: 04:20 PM - 10/12/20 »

I found a solution for killzone 2.
you said that it have a low turn speed, so I used the slow turning tips you gave for slow look mechanic, and WOW believe me, it's a life changer. i gave the first one that you suggested to the look movment. and the second one to the runing movment that it is very slow.
Although it's not perfect yet, you can play now!
I also reduced the in game sensitivity a bit (for what i read in older posts you need to reduce in game sensitivity of X-Axis  more then the Y in two clicks to gain more Accuracy). and lowered the DPI from 12000 to 10000 (or maybe lower). and i lowered the HZ to 125 that it is better in old games.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: 05:14 PM - 10/12/20 »
I'm glad you found something that improved the experience. :)

There's turn assist and right stick key assignments too. Turn assist feels pretty good on a side mouse button. The right stick assignments could be intuitive and useful for large turns with when assigned to mouse wheel tilt buttons, if your mouse can do it.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: 11:46 AM - 10/15/20 »
I thought Rogues Company was going to be out by now

Offline XeCuTioNR

• Ambitious But Rubbish!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XeCuT1oNR
  • PSN ID: XeKuTioNR
« Reply #1851 on: 09:27 AM - 10/16/20 »
How About Warface (the Free Warface). It got new Aim Assist mechanics.

Aim Assist now also includes a mechanism that changes the player's input speed depending on the distance of the sight from the target.
Improved the mechanics of adjusting the direction while using aim assist. Now, fine-tuning will be carried out only after a certain period of time between shots.

Yo nice to see you here :) I didnt know you were a XIM user too. Anyways the AA bubble for the game is stickier if anything. I dont know if it really requires a re-training of the ST, in my playtime recently...probably not. But i think it wouldnt hurt to get a quick glance over.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: 11:45 AM - 10/17/20 »
Where is rogues company

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #1853 on: 02:27 PM - 10/17/20 »
Rogue is outtttt

I guess recommended ingame settings will be added today?
« Last Edit: 03:28 PM - 10/17/20 by BestRyzeEu »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: 08:06 PM - 10/17/20 »
Yes, the settings are up now.

http://xim.tech/settings

Offline NOBLES_

• View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: 11:22 AM - 10/18/20 »
Spellbreak feels good. All settings default with no extras. I'll share a config in the appropriate forum section.

The ice bow requires a subconfig for it ADS which I will include.

Offline mvde

• View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: 02:29 PM - 10/20/20 »
Why is AC Valhalla not on the list?

Offline Tobybunz

• View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: 10:16 PM - 10/20/20 »
Spellbreak feels good. All settings default with no extras. I'll share a config in the appropriate forum section.

much appreciated, i noticed ADS was missing too.  Please let me know when you post something for it

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #1858 on: 09:02 AM - 10/21/20 »

much appreciated, i noticed ADS was missing too.  Please let me know when you post something for it

You can probably fix that by changing the "zoomed speed" setting in the menu. IIRC it only applies to the ice shot.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #1859 on: 09:03 AM - 10/21/20 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/HYPERSCAPE/comments/jfdt70/fov_exponential_coming_thursday_title_updatepatch/

Additional setting for Hyperscape may be coming Thursday. Don't know if that could help with how there is an issue with the PS4 versions ST.

Admin