XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 509298 times)

Offline 50CAL

• YouTube.com/R6SAVAGEGgEz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel R6 Savage
  • Gamertag: BattlEyeTM
  • PSN ID: BadAssBoost
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1830 on: 06:14 PM - 09/17/20 »
Rainbow Six Siege new patch went live yesterday with new aim mechanics, 8 different sensitivity sliders for all scopes with up to 200 sensitivity. HIP sens is still max at 100.

Any plans on how to implement 8 sliders for the xim? If possible.
based on my limited testing I’m going to assume it will be trained on standard with 100 sens across the board. Micro aim is poor on 200 sens.

Aim is overall way more inconcistent now than ever. Sluggish almost and the sens calculator ubi provided is a joke. They say it will transfer the old sens automatic or by using their calculator. I think it's close but all transferred setting all feels slightly too high. The 1.5 scope = the worst straight of the bat. Unlike most scopes the 1.5 is way too fast for some reason. Devs totally messed up & failed with the math. I also struggle to lock my crosshair onto a target/point while strafing

Edit: someone wrote that changing the sync from default to common improved the sluggyness (if that's even a word) That I've experienced.. I'll give it a shot.
« Last Edit: 01:17 PM - 09/19/20 by 50CAL »
Welcome to visit my YouTube channel
Search on YouTube.com/R6SavageGgEz or click the link below ;)

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #1831 on: 10:23 AM - 09/30/20 »
Rogue Company is now officially in "Open Beta" and is now F2P.

https://twitter.com/RogueCompany/status/1311319696185200648?s=20

Offline M2we

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xboxbeast25
« Reply #1832 on: 01:19 PM - 10/04/20 »
Hey  mist4fun,
Warface Breakout Is going to get 60 Tickrate servers and is is crosssplay. will there be a ST on this game?
the developers have also fixed a lot of the movement and there is less server problems. I hope to see a ST soon  :)
Xbox Series X
Logitech G pro X headset
Logitech G pro wireless mouse
Reddragon K552 keyboard
Acer 240H TN monitor

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: 09:27 PM - 10/04/20 »
Hey  mist4fun,
Warface Breakout Is going to get 60 Tickrate servers and is is crosssplay. will there be a ST on this game?
the developers have also fixed a lot of the movement and there is less server problems. I hope to see a ST soon  :)

The game is also getting a hideout / training grund so making a ST should not be a problem then

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: 09:00 AM - 10/05/20 »
The game is also getting a hideout / training grund so making a ST should not be a problem then

That could indeed make it possible to add support.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline M2we

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xboxbeast25
« Reply #1835 on: 12:44 PM - 10/07/20 »
How About Warface (the Free Warface). It got new Aim Assist mechanics.

Aim Assist now also includes a mechanism that changes the player's input speed depending on the distance of the sight from the target.
Improved the mechanics of adjusting the direction while using aim assist. Now, fine-tuning will be carried out only after a certain period of time between shots.
Xbox Series X
Logitech G pro X headset
Logitech G pro wireless mouse
Reddragon K552 keyboard
Acer 240H TN monitor

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: 07:41 PM - 10/07/20 »
I know it's an old game but still a good one so i'm asking for an update on killzone 2 config Because his config is not fit for that game anymore.
as much as I tried to play with the mouse DPI and Polling rate. in HZ level and sesitibity in game & on XIM, (and also i tried after I failed with them to mess a bit with the curve) I could not reach a normal level of aiming and movement.

Killzone 3 is 10 times better then 2 in the aiming and movement. but still also need a bit of fix. so if you can, please check it too on the way.

« Last Edit: 12:40 AM - 10/08/20 by ORI0749 »

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: 04:17 AM - 10/08/20 »
Rogue Company Next Plz  ;)

This game is hot and a ST is for sure bredes.

Thx

Offline lucasmacedos

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gamerunico1684
« Reply #1838 on: 10:36 AM - 10/09/20 »
Rogue Company Next Plz  ;)

This game is hot and a ST is for sure bredes.

Thx

yes!!

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: 04:42 PM - 10/09/20 »
Spellbreak and Rogue Company are planned next and their look mechanics seem good, no quirks or issues I can see yet.

M2we, Warface support was added not long ago, has it changed? The ST doesn't use aim assist so an update like this may not affect the mechanic. How does aiming feel with AA disabled and while not looking at targets?

ORI0749, unfortunately some older games like this don't have great look mechanics. I do remember working on Killzone 2 and being frustrated with how it performed, very sluggish with a low turn speed if I remember right. I was happy to see Killzone 3 had a modern look mechanic.

Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: 05:42 PM - 10/09/20 »
Spellbreak and Rogue Company are planned next and their look mechanics seem good, no quirks or issues I can see yet.

M2we, Warface support was added not long ago, has it changed? The ST doesn't use aim assist so an update like this may not affect the mechanic. How does aiming feel with AA disabled and while not looking at targets?

ORI0749, unfortunately some older games like this don't have great look mechanics. I do remember working on Killzone 2 and being frustrated with how it performed, very sluggish with a low turn speed if I remember right. I was happy to see Killzone 3 had a modern look mechanic.

When is RC going to be released?

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: 11:26 PM - 10/09/20 »

When is RC going to be released?

The Rainbow Six Community is crying arm  :'( and we can't have that  ;D

So when All the crying is done and they get What they want i think Mist Will go spellbreak and RC ST's at the same time  :)

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: 07:47 PM - 10/10/20 »

So even now with XIM APEX you still can't fix those problems or maybe make them better? maybe with it, you can do a better movement than with older XIM devices.

Offline lev33

• View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: 07:01 AM - 10/11/20 »
Just wondering why Rogue Company is taking so long to release

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: 03:51 AM - 10/12/20 »
Just wondering why Rogue Company is taking so long to release

It's still in beta thats why

Admin