XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 509178 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1800 on: 09:44 AM - 08/26/20 »
Great, looking forward to it. :)

On Siege, I'm not expecting support to change with the next update because it's meant to apply to zoom levels but who knows how they've accomplished it and what's changed in the process. I've retrained ADS to have current data to compare before after the patch.

On game slider settings, I read in the update notes that there's a way to know the current mechanic's settings. It may be that it defaults this way or they've shared them, I don't remember the details.
« Last Edit: 09:49 AM - 08/26/20 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: 05:24 AM - 08/27/20 »
RML when's the last time the pubg config was updated? Not asking for an update just feel weird since last time I played
Not sure if you saw this but I'm still keen to know.
Also for cod do you need to be on the latest firmware update to use the latest st, because I'm still on 2019 and don't really like changes but found out it was an update to micro aiming or something and the cod st was updated for that

Offline Lowkeeloki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I’ll tell you when you DM
« Reply #1802 on: 09:09 AM - 08/27/20 »
If you literally read the first page it says they are working on it.

Congrats bro words are words, Rogue has been out for a good two months and they've been told that the beta will stay in beta because companies do that now to push patches out quicker, 90% of the community have asked for 'Rogue ST' still hasn't been done, makes no sense when you say 'they said they are working on it on the first page' nothing has been updated, people also complain about Overwatch STs on ps4 still that hasn't been fixed and that comes from top 500 players :) your point is what exactly?

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: 05:08 PM - 08/28/20 »
Play games with horrible aim mechanics then this is what you get. Ask all you want or make your own. No skin off my nose.

Offline Lowkeeloki

• View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: 09:34 AM - 08/29/20 »
Play games with horrible aim mechanics then this is what you get. Ask all you want or make your own. No skin off my nose.

That logic is absolutely stupid sorry, people may not have time to 'Make there own' and the fact that people pay almost a PS4 price for an adapter to actually have the ability to use the device, the device should work as intended and have the game files within a week minimum, so that is just stupid ngl

Offline Tenags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tenags85
  • PSN ID: Tenags85
« Reply #1805 on: 11:51 AM - 08/29/20 »

That logic is absolutely stupid sorry, people may not have time to 'Make there own' and the fact that people pay almost a PS4 price for an adapter to actually have the ability to use the device, the device should work as intended and have the game files within a week minimum, so that is just stupid ngl

Mist has already spoken about this. Rogue Company is in CLOSED Beta, which is why it’s not getting an ST. Hi-Rez, the game publisher, has a history of releasing games that stay in OPEN Beta for a long time, and Xim has changed their stance on creating STs for games in Open Beta. RoCo will have an ST developed once it hits Open Beta.

Also, if you don’t have time to make your own - I’m in that boat with you - then you can rely on this awesome community to help out. There is a whole board of “Shared Configs” out there. Here is a link to the RoCo one that I use:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=88808.0
I swapped out the button mapping but the aim sens mechanics are great on this config.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: 09:43 AM - 08/31/20 »
Lowkeelloki, Overwatch has had extensive analysis done on it recently after reports of changes to it's acceleration or issues with the ST. What's happening with OW is not the ST because when these are checked the current mechanic has matched the trained mechanic, meaning the ST is still using relevant look mechanic data. The second part of the analysis shows that the STs are linear but because of PS4's low stick resolution on it's controller (128 positions vs Xbox's 32,000+ positions) it can be less clear.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #1807 on: 01:21 PM - 08/31/20 »
((128 positions vs Xbox's 32,000+ positions))

The hell?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: 03:17 PM - 08/31/20 »
Sony uses 8 bit sticks while Microsoft uses 16 bit sticks. I think it's 128 vs. 32,767.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: 10:01 AM - 09/01/20 »
Sony uses 8 bit sticks while Microsoft uses 16 bit sticks. I think it's 128 vs. 32,767.

Oh I understood what you meant, I was just surprised at the absurd difference between the two.

Edit:

in other news, Hyperscape patch today with the controller options and Hexfire nerfs!

2nd sad edit:

Nevermind it was just patch notes :(

« Last Edit: 01:39 PM - 09/01/20 by facade »

Offline Lowkeeloki

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: 03:03 PM - 09/01/20 »

Mist has already spoken about this. Rogue Company is in CLOSED Beta, which is why it’s not getting an ST. Hi-Rez, the game publisher, has a history of releasing games that stay in OPEN Beta for a long time, and Xim has changed their stance on creating STs for games in Open Beta. RoCo will have an ST developed once it hits Open Beta.

Also, if you don’t have time to make your own - I’m in that boat with you - then you can rely on this awesome community to help out. There is a whole board of “Shared Configs” out there. Here is a link to the RoCo one that I use:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=88808.0
I swapped out the button mapping but the aim sens mechanics are great on this config.

Rogue is not in  closed beta when anyone can purchase it from the ps store.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: 06:49 AM - 09/02/20 »
It's still in beta, you just have to either get a code from them or buy it for early access.

« Last Edit: 06:58 AM - 09/02/20 by facade »

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: 01:10 PM - 09/02/20 »
It's still in beta, you just have to either get a code from them or buy it for early access.

Yup and still giving closed beta keys away in the rc twitter feed. On a more positive note dead zone settings have been added for consoles according to latest patch notes, so nearly there.

Offline fdg0d

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: 03:27 AM - 09/03/20 »
Is it possible to look at monster hunter world iceborne again since the iceborne update u can have an even higher sensitivity

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: 09:58 AM - 09/03/20 »
Hyperscape patch is live.
It includes all changes to controller aiming that we've been waiting for :)