XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 513682 times)

Offline Reemty0815

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MaikyMesser
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1695 on: 02:39 AM - 04/08/20 »
Hello,
I've been using the Xim 4 settings for Xbox since Hunt Showdown appeared on ps4. After trying it out a bit, I have a great gaming experience.
Please release the settings again.
Thanks a lot.

Offline BigBen01

• View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: 05:56 AM - 04/08/20 »
Hello,
I've been using the Xim 4 settings for Xbox since Hunt Showdown appeared on ps4. After trying it out a bit, I have a great gaming experience.
Please release the settings again.
Thanks a lot.

Here the same please release the Xbox St again.
Thanks

Offline ztorm

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: thik101
« Reply #1697 on: 09:09 AM - 04/08/20 »
Good list guys and continue your nice work.

I know it a older game but I did try few configs for Sudden Strike 4 and it working pretty well. Only problem is the task wheel that doesn't work to well such as Days gone for an example. For this RTS would be nice to see something.

Thank you

Offline filip1003

• View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: 03:20 AM - 04/09/20 »
Also please add something similar to Xbox st to ps4. Hunt is my favorite game

Offline FalsE_Clan

• King Of toxiC tOwn.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: FalsE_Risk
« Reply #1699 on: 07:28 PM - 04/12/20 »
I wonder why isn't overwatch included in the updated profiles.
The profiles need to be updated with micro stuttering fixes like what happend with MW and sync "off" is unplayable there.

And the in game settings need to be updated too.

I really think overwatch is being overlooked  :(
console pro player and the proud leader of clan FalsE.

mouse: Razer basilisk.
keyboard: Logitech G213

Offline GaspodeX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GaspodeX
  • PSN ID: GaspodeX
« Reply #1700 on: 11:08 AM - 04/14/20 »
Any idea on availablity of the FFVII Remake config ? Thanks ;)

Offline Josh99

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AtlanteanSnake
  • PSN ID: AtlanteanSnake
« Reply #1701 on: 01:35 PM - 04/14/20 »
Hey mist i tried messaging you but it said i was blocked. I was trying to ask if you had a team to get game support out faster and if so I'd like to help...
Systems: ps4, ps3, ps vita, Xbox one s, Lenovo Legion 5 (7th gen) RTX 3070/ ryzen 5800.
Xim: Apex.
Controller: Razer raiju ultimate.
Mouse: Razer naga pro, Razer naga trinity (x2), Razer naga epic chroma (x2).
Mouse pad: Razer firefly v2 (x2).
Keyboard: Razer huntsman V2 Analog.
Keypad: Razer orbweaver chroma.

Offline Dannyboy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: insadu
« Reply #1702 on: 01:53 PM - 04/19/20 »
Could you guys add ďDreamsĒ itís a brand new game that came out in February, and allows you to be able to create aim trainers and maps and games, and it would be nice to be able to use mouse and keyboard for this, as I am sure maybe people thatís play fps will like to be able to get to those aim trainers with their xim

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: 11:02 PM - 04/26/20 »
Anything for Apex Legends using advanced settings?

Galaxzen

« Reply #1704 on: 09:04 PM - 04/28/20 »
A retrain of the Destiny 2 ST on PS4 would be appreciated. Micro movements feel sluggish and inconsistent after the firmware. After doing some testing, the Xbox St feels way better and i believe a retrain would benefit from the micro movement changes from the new firmware. A test would be appreciated to see if iím tripping out or not.

Offline lollie

• View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: 08:11 PM - 04/30/20 »
Could smite have a retrain? OR could i have a explanation on how to train one myself. It keeps feeling sluggish for me.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: 09:55 AM - 05/01/20 »
False Clan, Overwatch doesn't have a micro aim update because it wasn't affected by the issue that this update is meant to solve.

Gaspode, we source less popular games physically and unfortunately there was a delay between the digital and physical release using our game resource. The good news is that FFVII is on it's way to me now.

Josh, I have PM's disabled for everyone. You're welcome to post here or create a thread in support if you need help with something XIM related.

Galaxzen, Destiny 2 is a game that was checked during the micro movement updates on PS4. I found that micro movement was great. I don't see other reports like this but I'll keep note of it in case others come up. If you are experiencing issues I recommend testing with 1 sensitivity in an area where there are no enemies that could trigger aim assist while testing. If you continue to have issues please open a thread in support.

lollie, Smite has a game mechanic that prevents supporting it entirely. At the communities request we added limited support for it. If you're not liking the acceleration curve I recommend starting with adjusting the ballistics curve. Or you could try other game configs. Borderlands configs from any platform is where I would start.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline XxFunexX12

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: XxFunexX12
« Reply #1707 on: 11:58 AM - 05/01/20 »
This is a list of games that are scheduled to be supported. If you do not see your game listed please let us know what you would like to see added to the list.

Game and game release date are listed (not Smart Translator release date)

Verdun Remastered
Hunt: Showdown (update)
Darwin Project
Risk of Rain 2
Zombie Army 4
Fortnite Battle Royal (Legacy)
Doom Eternal - 03/20/20
Cuisine Royal
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Resident Evil 3 Remake (Previous game could not be supported) - 04/03/20
Final Fantasy 7 Remake - 04/10/20
Predator: Hunting Grounds - 04/24/20
The Last of Us Part 2 - 05/29/19
Cyberpunk 2077 - 09/17/20

Battalion 1944 - TBD
Beyond Good and Evil 2 - TBD
Dead Island 2 - TBD
Deathloop - TBD
Dying Light 2 - TBD
Ghostwire: Tokyo - TBD
Halo Infinite - TBD
Insurgency: Sandstorm - TBD
Rainbow Six: Quarantine - TBD
Skull & Bones - TBD
Starfield - TBD
The Elder Scrolls VI - TBD
Watch Dogs: Legion - TBD
Hello, I understand that you are busy and others, but really and please I need the st 4.5 of r6 PLEASE, I can not play, and it is not a problem of my peripherals or the usb cable or the manager, it is st 4.7 that is not good, with all respect i really need st 4.5 returned ...

Offline timesy

• View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: 10:50 PM - 05/03/20 »
I understand if this game isnít a priority but is there a guess on when support for predator hunting grounds might be added. Loving the xim so far!

Offline FalsE_Clan

• King Of toxiC tOwn.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: FalsE_Risk
« Reply #1709 on: 01:32 AM - 05/04/20 »
False Clan, Overwatch doesn't have a micro aim update because it wasn't affected by the issue that this update is meant to solve.

Gaspode, we source less popular games physically and unfortunately there was a delay between the digital and physical release using our game resource. The good news is that FFVII is on it's way to me now.

Josh, I have PM's disabled for everyone. You're welcome to post here or create a thread in support if you need help with something XIM related.

Galaxzen, Destiny 2 is a game that was checked during the micro movement updates on PS4. I found that micro movement was great. I don't see other reports like this but I'll keep note of it in case others come up. If you are experiencing issues I recommend testing with 1 sensitivity in an area where there are no enemies that could trigger aim assist while testing. If you continue to have issues please open a thread in support.

lollie, Smite has a game mechanic that prevents supporting it entirely. At the communities request we added limited support for it. If you're not liking the acceleration curve I recommend starting with adjusting the ballistics curve. Or you could try other game configs. Borderlands configs from any platform is where I would start.

If it's not affecting overwatch. Then why is off sync unplayable there. It was like this after the 201907 update.
console pro player and the proud leader of clan FalsE.

mouse: Razer basilisk.
keyboard: Logitech G213