XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 514065 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1680 on: 04:37 PM - 03/23/20 »
AoM support was attempted but there is a bug in it's look mechanic that is preventing support.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: 06:13 PM - 03/23/20 »
Will there be a rename for the MW-Warzone config? Its out for an hour and ive already counted more than 5 people asking for why they cannot find it in the config list.
Saving an ST library slot for what is probably the most popular F2P console game right now seem weird. Or maybe rename it into "Modern Warfare & Warzone" and have a diagonal split in the config picture showing one half of both games if necessary.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: 09:23 AM - 03/24/20 »
It's mentioned in the Warzone thread in game support but Warzone shares the same mechanic as the base game. The look mechanic for the game did change at some point though, more so on X1 but there was enough change on both platforms to warrant updated support.

Offline napalm.death

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xx---d1esel---xX
« Reply #1683 on: 11:41 AM - 03/24/20 »
When can we roughly expect Doom Eternal ST?

Offline teddy18

• View Profile
    • My youtube Chanel
« Reply #1684 on: 07:45 AM - 03/26/20 »
It's mentioned in the Warzone thread in game support but Warzone shares the same mechanic as the base game. The look mechanic for the game did change at some point though, more so on X1 but there was enough change on both platforms to warrant updated support.

I have q Quastionen
The old  st for CoD mw 2019 works for me fine  warzone works very Well with sync Off
In the ps4
I dont know how is the new st
Is IT possebel to Release the old st If we have Problem with the new st or both have to be

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: 09:30 AM - 03/26/20 »
Napalm, I received the game today so within a week is a good estimate.

teddy, No, you cannot download old game support but you can rename your existing config and continue to use it. Your config will retain the old support as long as it's not deleted.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: 11:17 AM - 03/27/20 »
I updated the ST, when i play warzone my sensitivity is faster then the multiplayer one.  More sticky for aim assist aswell ?

This has been reported by other users too today. Now mist would need to check the game again to give an answer to that but aim assist is independent from the aim mechanic, so the aim assist can indeed feel different between the two games if that was the intention of the game developer.

Different sensitivities between the two games can just be a scaling factor but ofc also an indication that the two mechanics are no longer the same. Again mist would need to comment on that.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline jasiulek123

• View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: 08:17 AM - 03/30/20 »
Dear admin!

Can't wait for Hunt showdown ps4 version, when do you estimate is gonna be available? :)

Regards!
Jas

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #1688 on: 07:35 PM - 03/30/20 »
What about bless unleashed??will we get an st?
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Dante17

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Danteboy
« Reply #1689 on: 05:54 AM - 03/31/20 »
Insurgency 2 update: release date 25.08.20
Service for prioritize queue of updates: http://gamstat.com/games/xbox/

InsidasS, try Crackdown 3  profile.

Offline Slow-Scoper

• View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: 02:37 PM - 04/06/20 »
Hey mist, small suggestion for the 'game settings' thread but perhaps useful: For Warzone, there is an additional controller setting exclusive to the BR called 'BR Button Layout' and this was set / overridden to 'Bumper ping' after the last update, whereas first it was 'Default' just like in regular multiplayer.

However, with the XIM mappings, this should be set to 'Default'. I am not sure this setting change is for everyone or even for new users but I did just now see a few posts about it on the forums (resulting in not being able to ping items in Warzone when using the XIM) and I had the same problem so it's possible.

Offline greatzerotaste

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: greatzerotaste
  • PSN ID: greatzerotaste
« Reply #1691 on: 04:28 PM - 04/06/20 »
Hey guys :)

I tried to do a search, but it kept timing out and telling me I already had a search 5 seconds ago =\

I also did a google site search for my topic, but nothing came up.

Would there be any chance for support/or a current config that I could try with Jurassic World? I hate those types of games with a controller and would love to be able to use the XIM.

Regards.

Offline SubtleXposurE

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SubtleXposurE
« Reply #1692 on: 06:54 PM - 04/06/20 »
Hi Mist, is Hunt Showdown Ps4 in the works? I realized itís no longer on the planned support list and in the app the Xbox version was also removed?

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: 09:48 PM - 04/06/20 »
Any plan to update the State of Decay 2 ST to SoD2 Juggernaut Edition? They made a few changes to the controls in this update. Thanks.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: 09:30 AM - 04/07/20 »
Unfortunately Hunt's current look mechanic could not be supported on either platform so we needed to drop support. If there are changes to the look mechanic in the future we can revisit support.

Sorry, there aren't plans to support Jurassic World. We focus support on shooters that are in demand. However XIM can still be used with an unsupported game. I recommend loading XIM with various game configs then setting a config cycle key until you've found one with the best fit. Next assign buttons based on the button picture in Manager and what that button actually does in your game. Do not assign buttons based on the action names listed in Manager as they will be incorrect for your game.

JT Jenkins, thanks I'm booting this up after it's update to take a look.