XIM Community

Planned Support List  (Read 231397 times)

Offline MiXoLoGiSt

• View Profile
Re: Planned Support List
« Reply #1290 on: 06:16 AM - 02/09/19 »
Because it's the most popular game with the highest demand at the moment.
doesn’t matter people have been waiting a week for warframe and realm and resident evil 2 wait like the rest man

Haha it does matter. If 3000 people want an ST for Apex Legends and there’s only 50 that want one for Warframe, Realm Royale and RE2... what do you think is going to get priority? Obviously, the most requested will be the most important to get out ASAP.
Logitech G Pro Wireless | Corsair K65 Rapidfire | SteelSeries QCK+ | Astro A50

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 06:24 AM - 02/09/19 »
No it doesnt matter, that's why there is a queue, you will just have to wait like the rest.

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 07:47 PM - 02/10/19 »
apex legends ST just released

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #1293 on: 10:46 PM - 02/10/19 »
Crossover ST is better IMO. Maxed out Sensitivity for both Hip & DS + Linear w/o any stuttering crosshairs.

Offline djortiz616

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Horse Cheez
« Reply #1294 on: 03:18 AM - 02/11/19 »
Loving the apex ST. Feels buttery smooth compared to using the titanfall 2 ST. Thanks Mist!

Offline Clutch_AllDay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ask Your Mother
« Reply #1295 on: 10:39 AM - 02/11/19 »
Crossover ST is better IMO. Maxed out Sensitivity for both Hip & DS + Linear w/o any stuttering crosshairs.

What is Crossover ST? I don't see that in the official game support list.
I'd like to try it out.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 10:41 AM - 02/11/19 »
The crossover config allows the use of controllers from other consoles. XIM4 users can use the crossover config as a blank ST then adjust deadzone by raising boost. APEX users can't use the crossover config as the mouse is disabled in the APEX version. Instead, APEX users can use the Generic Alpha config at the bottom of the new game list as a blank ST and adjust deadzone using boost.

This isn't needed now though, support for Apex Legends is available now.

To manually download this update, open XIM Manager and go to menu->global settings then force a library update. PC users may need to run XIM Manager as administrator.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Clutch_AllDay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ask Your Mother
« Reply #1297 on: 10:48 AM - 02/11/19 »
Thanks for the reply, Mist.

And thank you for getting the APEX Legends ST ready.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #1298 on: 02:16 AM - 02/12/19 »
The crossover config allows the use of controllers from other consoles. XIM4 users can use the crossover config as a blank ST then adjust deadzone by raising boost. APEX users can't use the crossover config as the mouse is disabled in the APEX version. Instead, APEX users can use the Generic Alpha config at the bottom of the new game list as a blank ST and adjust deadzone using boost.

This isn't needed now though, support for Apex Legends is available now.

To manually download this update, open XIM Manager and go to menu->global settings then force a library update. PC users may need to run XIM Manager as administrator.

Hi , thank you for the amazing st. I just wanted to get your point of view on 1 thing. I know recommended settings are 8 8 . However, to get aim assist, what factors should I look at when trying to test 7 HIP and 6 ADS to make sure that with that turn cap I will still aiming ok without always hitting the turn cap.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 10:30 AM - 02/12/19 »
When using a lower in-game sensitivity than max the ST's turn speed notification light will be incorrect. It will likely trigger later than it should so it will be necessary to feel out where the turn speed limit is then build muscle memory to reach but not exceed the limit. Note that the notification light isn't always accurate for ADS due to different turn speeds between weapon or sight types so you should never really rely on it while in ADS.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: 04:02 PM - 02/12/19 »
When using a lower in-game sensitivity than max the ST's turn speed notification light will be incorrect. It will likely trigger later than it should so it will be necessary to feel out where the turn speed limit is then build muscle memory to reach but not exceed the limit. Note that the notification light isn't always accurate for ADS due to different turn speeds between weapon or sight types so you should never really rely on it while in ADS.

Thank you for quick response. I just tested some settings with HIGH VELOCITY curve, and to me it seemed that I was not hitting turn speed at all. No matter how quickly I swiped, never saw a red flash, with in-game sensitivity 6 and 7. Could this be a possible solution or have you already looked at this curve and decided that classic would feel better for more consistent experience? Thank you again

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 08:03 AM - 02/13/19 »
Mist ... on the "planned support list" you have Metro Exodus down as being released on the 22nd Feb, I'm hoping that you know it's being released this week on the 15th?
Looking forward to getting immersed in this game ... love the Metro games :) 

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 10:01 AM - 02/13/19 »
Thanks. :)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 04:39 PM - 02/16/19 »
Thanks. :)

Would using an in-gave curve that the ST(specifically High velocity over classic) wasn't trained for cause some inconsistencies and issues (maybe with deadzone or camera movement) or should I just go with whatever "feels" good to me.