XIM Community

Excited Edge Owner  (Read 1607 times)

Offline SgtMushr00mSlap

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SgtMushr00mSlap
Excited Edge Owner
« on: 02:30 PM - 01/07/14 »
It has been just over a year I have owned and thoroughly enjoyed my Xim Edge for the 360. I cannot express my thanks enough. As a traditional PC gamer with friends who mostly play on consoles, this has brought me not only the ability to stay competitive, but it has allowed me to spend a ton more time with my friends. Especially those out of state. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into a product that probably is a lot harder to pull off then most think! I have had my Best Experience Gaming on a console with the Edge, hands down (literally on a mouse and keyboard). You have my purchase of the Xim 4 guaranteed!  :)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Excited Edge Owner
« Reply #1 on: 12:59 PM - 01/11/14 »
Thank your feedback and compliments. They also mean a lot from people that have used the device for long periods of time like yourself.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline jaygax

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MadfoX75
« Reply #2 on: 08:29 PM - 01/11/14 »
Not to mention the $$$$ saved from PC GPU/processor upgrades! Thank you Obsiv

Offline Damien254

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BodyBagShortage
« Reply #3 on: 10:35 PM - 01/12/14 »
I'd like to add my thanks to this as well. I found out about xim devices and ordered the xim edge about a year ago while I was stationed in Afghanistan. I was a primarily PC gamer when I was younger, but moved to console because that's what all my friends play on and because I fell in love with Halo games and they stopped making them for PC after Halo 2. I've always preferred aiming with a mouse and I would have bought a xim ages ago if I knew it existed. It was probably the best gaming purchase I've ever made.

I'll definitely be buying a Xim4 as soon as it comes out. Thank you for all the hard work.

Offline ShortSchoolBus

• U.S. Army -Who dares, wins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:13 AM - 01/13/14 »
Where were ya at Damien, I was at Shank and Farah (different deployments).
I too was an old PC player for too many years (counter strike from the beta and desert combat days). Just got so tired of buying a new vid card or RAM or processor every 6 months to keep up. All the kids on deployment were playing console. Learn or die.
Thanks ObsIV and team for making console gaming possible for old guys.
Apex XIM4 Xim Edge
Xbox 360 Xbox One
Logitech G910 Keyboard
Logitech G503 wireless
Razer Vespula Pad
Astro A40

Offline Damien254

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BodyBagShortage
« Reply #5 on: 07:52 PM - 01/14/14 »
I was stationed at KAF. It was a fairly easy deployment. There were people in my unit who spent some time in Shank though. I was part of a movement control team and so we sent a lot people to outlying FOBs to help with the close down.

Offline ShortSchoolBus

• U.S. Army -Who dares, wins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:02 PM - 01/14/14 »
Ya'll still got rocketed a bit though. Ain't nowhere totally safe in that place.
Apex XIM4 Xim Edge
Xbox 360 Xbox One
Logitech G910 Keyboard
Logitech G503 wireless
Razer Vespula Pad
Astro A40