XIM Community

bf4 xbox one xim3 action  (Read 1035 times)

Offline irzack

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: infamous heavy
bf4 xbox one xim3 action
« on: 01:08 PM - 01/04/14 »
http://youtu.be/pi4Ym94yBVE

let me know what you guys think just a few good moments since I got the game.. Love xbox record that, but sometimes doesn't work right.

Hit me up on xbox one if you guys got it

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: bf4 xbox one xim3 action
« Reply #1 on: 01:16 PM - 01/04/14 »
I'm enjoying BF4 a lot more since I started using my XIM Edge.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #2 on: 05:31 PM - 01/04/14 »
Im playing on the PC for BF3, I really miss my Ballistic curves!

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #3 on: 06:10 PM - 01/04/14 »
haha nice clips.
XIM: 3/Edge/4/Apex | Titan: One/Two | XiM Link | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: Console: G502 - PC: fianlnouse Cape Town UL2 | KB: by the day and mood (60% to 65%) | Mouse Pad: by the day and mood (X-Large) | Audio/Mic: GoXLR | PC Mic: Shure SM7B | Monitor: 24" BenQ Zowie xl2436

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:07 PM - 01/04/14 »
nice vid but to be honest I dont get Battlefield , even on PC at 60fps it just seems weird and slow pasted . Battlefield has always had this weird animations while shooting and getting shot , and not too long ago I watched someone on youtube who said that in Battlefield 4 players lean forward when they run and when the stop and aim all of a sudden they go back to their original position really fast , the upper part of their body goes from 45 degerees to 0 degrees almost instantaneously and when you shoot them their body keeps moving in a even more confusing way , they lean right but go left etc. etc.  While when you get shot that doesnt happen on your screen , but of course some of the visual effects of getting shot aka flinching are just way too much and make you feel like there is nothing you can do . Also they give you vehicles right off the bat which of course are a lot more powerfull than players like me who chose to run on foot because a real man doesnt use car or tanks and all that **** ,  a real man ,  a lone wolf such as my self likes to do things on his own . Maybe that is the reason I am not a BTF fan , when you combine the lone wolf thing with all the glitches , visual bugs and connection issues , its no better than ghosts except the graphics . Although i am really looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront which Dice are going to release this or next year .

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #5 on: 08:30 PM - 01/04/14 »
So you're telling us how a "real man" should play a video game?  Sounds like an oxymoron........lol.

Battlefield just isn't for you being you like to lone wolf it which is cool.  I'm a similar type of player but I appreciate what Battlefield brings to the table.  I enjoy playing certain game modes.
« Last Edit: 08:34 PM - 01/04/14 by shantzonpoint »
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:45 PM - 01/04/14 »
dont take those words seriusly , by real man I mean someone who has gun skill

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #7 on: 09:26 PM - 01/04/14 »
You just don't understand the game.  I have been "lone wolfing real man style" in the bf series since the original one.  A "real man" can kill the infantry and destroy the vehicles.  You DONT HAVE TO use the vehicles but knowing how to take them out easily is key.   In pubs it's simple.  You have lots of distractions for the vehicles so you can take them out.

So a "real man wolfing badass style" would be truly tough taking out all of the above by himself right? 

What you refer to as lone Wolf I just refer to as Rambo style.  But the real man thing was a bit much. Lol

Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Re: Re: bf4 xbox one xim3 action
« Reply #8 on: 09:48 PM - 01/04/14 »
dont take those words seriusly , by real man I mean someone who has gun skill

BF requires more gun skill than any other console game out at the moment.

Offline Oxxy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:26 PM - 01/04/14 »
how's the look mechanic with xim in bf4? I' massuming it's better due to the 60 fps or is it still awful like bf3?

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #10 on: 11:38 PM - 01/04/14 »
how's the look mechanic with xim in bf4? I' massuming it's better due to the 60 fps or is it still awful like bf3?

BF3 had probably the 2nd best look mechanic, of FPS games on console. COD was obviously first, and Halo could make an argument for 2nd. But it was very responsive and quick.

Offline Oxxy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:58 PM - 01/04/14 »

BF3 had probably the 2nd best look mechanic, of FPS games on console. COD was obviously first, and Halo could make an argument for 2nd. But it was very responsive and quick.

I was hoping for a somewhat cod like look mechanic.... any improvements would be good.

As a pc player BF3 and halo was nearly unplayable for me on console.

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:58 PM - 01/04/14 »

No the best one was actually Goldeneye 007 reloaded , turning was really fast and there was no acceleration built in 

Offline irzack

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: infamous heavy
« Reply #13 on: 04:03 AM - 01/05/14 »
The look mechanic is better then cod in my opionion turn speed is just insane!!!  60fps feels good....   Very happy with it