XIM Community

I WANT A XIM4 but .....  (Read 8275 times)

Offline sss802

• View Profile
Re: I WANT A XIM4 but .....
« Reply #30 on: 10:00 AM - 01/05/14 »
Blame sony for this @#$% i guess they wanted you to buy a seperate chargeing base for it.so they left a simple  but important thing out.is this even fixable with a driver by sony or do they need to fix it on their next batch of ps4 that come out in retail stores.But im pretty sure it will be fixed the mlg already counted the ps4 out because of the no wired controllers.
« Last Edit: 10:06 AM - 01/05/14 by sss802 »

Offline sss802

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10:53 AM - 01/05/14 »
some dude emailed sony about the bluetooh and data over cable issue.and sony said they have no plans to fix this. their sticking with the bluetooh signal over cable.so i think playstaion people are doomed unless obsiv performs a miracle lol.

Offline jaygax

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MadfoX75
« Reply #32 on: 01:19 PM - 01/05/14 »
oh boy. every day im checking this forum for any good news for the ps4. but still nothing. well, i guess i have to go the xbox live route i guess where it sucked because you have to pay to play online. and xbox one is so inferior and i guess there will be heating problems too. not very durable. but as of now, i'll just enjoy my killings on my PS3. still hoping and praying for something good about the xim4 on PS4 though.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #33 on: 01:20 PM - 01/05/14 »
some dude emailed sony about the bluetooh and data over cable issue.and sony said they have no plans to fix this. their sticking with the bluetooh signal over cable.so i think playstaion people are doomed unless obsiv performs a miracle lol.

you need to read more than you need to breath right now son
soon..

Offline jaygax

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01:35 PM - 01/05/14 »
i have quad core pc with radeon hd7770 gpu. is this on par with the ps4 gaming graphics?

Offline PlaDale

• MVP
    • View Profile
I WANT A XIM4 but .....
« Reply #35 on: 02:10 PM - 01/05/14 »
Title should read "I WANT A XIM4 but.... I'm an impatient sony pony and just wanted everyone to know"  :)

Personally, if XIM worked on PS4 and not XB1 I would be switching to PS4. As stands I will still buy a PS4 (Again) when XIM does work. Which it will, eventually.

No point in using a console without M+KB support, not for this chap!

Your reply should read "I'm an insecure Micro$hill that had nothing to add to this thread but I'm replying because it said ps4 and I couldn't resist my fanboy tendencies"

i have quad core pc with radeon hd7770 gpu. is this on par with the ps4 gaming graphics?

No of course not. The ps4 is so powerful it could cure cancer, unfold all the proteins, and mine all possible bitcoins in one day. They just chose to make crap games on it instead
I have a problem with rules and got myself banned. Again.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02:14 PM - 01/05/14 »
oh boy. every day im checking this forum for any good news for the ps4. but still nothing. well, i guess i have to go the xbox live route i guess where it sucked because you have to pay to play online. and xbox one is so inferior and i guess there will be heating problems too. not very durable. but as of now, i'll just enjoy my killings on my PS3. still hoping and praying for something good about the xim4 on PS4 though.

PS4 also charges you for online play and Xbox One runs cooler than PS4. If those are your concerns then there is nothing to worry about.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline sss802

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02:29 PM - 01/05/14 »

instead of saying something like that why dont you bring us to light if you know something son.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #38 on: 02:41 PM - 01/05/14 »

instead of saying something like that why dont you bring us to light if you know something son.

because it has been said over and over and over again in so many threads in this forum it's impossible to remain indifferent.. instead of coming here all high and mighty like you know everything why not query if we could light your fire?

you seem to even have missed that OBsIV (the guy in charge of XIM and owner) is making a wireless solution for PS4. it's like trying to enter a building by headbutting the glass door, it's right in front of you yet you don't see it.. well it's a "big" forum and all that, but please, just read around a bit.
soon..

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #39 on: 02:42 PM - 01/05/14 »

yes, at least for now.. it will take a while for PS4 to surpass that..
soon..

Offline sss802

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02:52 PM - 01/05/14 »

because it has been said over and over and over again in so many threads in this forum it's impossible to remain indifferent.. instead of coming here all high and mighty like you know everything why not query if we could light your fire?

you seem to even have missed that OBsIV (the guy in charge of XIM and owner) is making a wireless solution for PS4. it's like trying to enter a building by headbutting the glass door, it's right in front of you yet you don't see it.. well it's a "big" forum and all that, but please, just read around a bit.
i didnt come here high and  mighty i just passed some information to people that want this thing to work.and did obsiv confirm 100 percent it will work .and like you said there so many threads in here about it cant even follow it. dude i dont live in these forums 24/7 to follow everything.I just come in here to check the status of it.

Offline PlaDale

• MVP
    • View Profile
I WANT A XIM4 but .....
« Reply #41 on: 03:05 PM - 01/05/14 »

I don't think getting Bluetooth to work would be a miracle
I have a problem with rules and got myself banned. Again.

Offline jaygax

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03:29 PM - 01/05/14 »
thank you AK-XS and mist4fun. that's an informative reply. bottomline, we'll just thank OBSIV and all the guys making the xim3 and xim edge a success. without them i can't imagine where we'll all be by now. can't imagine how much we would've probably spent on all those PC upgrades and just get owned by a 6 yr old rich kid with a lot of money to buy hacks on any games.

that's the main reason for my PC to console transition. PC games are easier to hack these days i guess.

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #43 on: 04:21 PM - 01/05/14 »
that's the main reason for my PC to console transition. PC games are easier to hack these days i guess.

That's why 90% of us old pc gamers use xim's. 

sss802, there are a few guys on here that love nothing more than trolling threads.  Don't get caught up in their web.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - DSS2 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #44 on: 04:41 PM - 01/05/14 »

No of course not. The ps4 is so powerful it could cure cancer, unfold all the proteins, and mine all possible bitcoins in one day. They just chose to make crap games on it instead

This has been confirmed. it's all over the internet.

Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it