XIM Community

WHEN XIM 4 is READY ??  (Read 29972 times)

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: WHEN XIM 4 is READY ??
« Reply #15 on: 11:35 AM - 12/30/13 »
I'm excited for the XIM4 but more excited for the beta. That is what will hold people over till XIM4.

Come out just tell us what BT4 adapter works so I can go buy it already!
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline lukemedway_uk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DJBUCKSH0T
  • PSN ID: DJBUCKSHOT
« Reply #16 on: 01:11 PM - 12/30/13 »
Lol I am looking forward to the beta as well, the sticks are driving me crazyyyyy!!

Offline The Pfhor

• MVP
  • "The Master of Unlocking."
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Pfhor
  • PSN ID: Jjaro
« Reply #17 on: 01:19 PM - 12/30/13 »
I see...the people that are "against" the beta, are the ones that play PS?!
Why is that?  ::) :P

C'mon! No one here is "against" the beta. We all want it to be done ASAP even if there is not PS4 support at the beginning. Why? Well for me personally, I only have a PS4 at the moment so I would like it out so the powers that be can focus on the PS4 and making the beta and XIM4 work on that system. Which I also believe, needs to be the priority and main focus after the initial beta release (PS4 support that is).
USN: OS1 (SW/AW)
Steam ID: thothjjaro
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 w/ Cherry MX Red

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #18 on: 02:18 PM - 12/30/13 »

This is kind of bugging me as well.  The beta is due to be out next week.  I don't understand why we haven't heard which type of BT adapters work.  If they are still testing different types that is great........just tell us which ones they know work. 

Some people will have to order one as they may not have a store nearby that carries them.  I don't understand why this is such a big secret.  It's going to be frustrating if I have to order one and wait another 5 days for it to come in. :-\  Not that I would have any choice tho.......lol.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netduma R1
BenQ RL2755HM Monitor
AKG K702's - DSS2 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502

Offline Arqos

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Arq0s
« Reply #19 on: 04:08 PM - 12/30/13 »

This is kind of bugging me as well.  The beta is due to be out next week.  I don't understand why we haven't heard which type of BT adapters work.  If they are still testing different types that is great........just tell us which ones they know work. 

Some people will have to order one as they may not have a store nearby that carries them.  I don't understand why this is such a big secret.  It's going to be frustrating if I have to order one and wait another 5 days for it to come in. :-\  Not that I would have any choice tho.......lol.

Yep. seems like they are having fun with the Alpha and dont want to share... We should have gotten this info by now.

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:22 PM - 12/30/13 »
Agree!
 :o 8)

Yep. seems like they are having fun with the Alpha and dont want to share... We should have gotten this info by now.
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

BF+R6>CoD = Forever

Be happy!

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:47 PM - 12/30/13 »
SMH... typical.  Given an inch, demand a mile.  I'd like to get my BT adapter info just like everyone else but until they are ready to release that information... chill out.  "We should have that info by now"... wow.  Really?

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #22 on: 06:09 PM - 12/30/13 »
SMH... typical.  Given an inch, demand a mile.  I'd like to get my BT adapter info just like everyone else but until they are ready to release that information... chill out.  "We should have that info by now"... wow.  Really?

We have no choice but to wait so it is what it is. 8)   However, it's not like we're asking for The Colonels (KFC for you younger folks) secret recipe here......lol.  There might be a perfectly good explanation why the info. is not being released.  It would be nice to know either way.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netduma R1
BenQ RL2755HM Monitor
AKG K702's - DSS2 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #23 on: 06:36 PM - 12/30/13 »
Current goal is Q1 2014.

Which, to be clear, means my statement of "Sunday" could still be true.  I just didn't say which one, of course...

=)

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline danuputra

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:29 AM - 12/31/13 »
Id would say: When its done
;)

hahaha any estimate date your highnest od1n ;D ??

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:29 AM - 12/31/13 »
XIM BETA Winter 2015.

Offline JayinThaz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FiftyCow
« Reply #26 on: 02:56 AM - 12/31/13 »
XIM BETA Winter 2015.
if that is what it takes then so be it.Crazy thing i been using my controller so much on the ps4 I go Positive now.Just them long distance shots i been my mouse!

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03:41 AM - 12/31/13 »
Same here JayinThaz, I've been getting my overall K/D up to around 2.0 from 0.8 when I first got the console which is good for me using the PAD. (Battlefield 4)

But still long distance is where I fail :(

Offline izzy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04:36 AM - 12/31/13 »

Alpha aren't having any fun yet.
The exact bluetooth adapter required hasn't been decided yet

Hey everyone, just an update, we have picked a few BT adapters from Amazon and they'll be here on Thursday (couldn't get them sooner because of New Years). If they check out I'll send out the recommendations. Hopefully by then the last bugs will be fixed and we can get drops out to the Alpha Testers. After that, general Beta.

Offline ShortSchoolBus

• U.S. Army -Who dares, wins.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ShortSchulBus
« Reply #29 on: 08:18 AM - 12/31/13 »
Getting excited!!!! I can actually pull the xbone back out of storage.
XIM4 Xim Edge
Xbox 360 Xbox One
Logitech G710+ Keyboard
Logitech G700s Mouse
Razer Vespula Pad
Astro A40