XIM Community

WHEN XIM 4 is READY ??  (Read 33060 times)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
Re: WHEN XIM 4 is READY ??
« Reply #45 on: 10:53 AM - 01/04/14 »
mist starts testing it on mid-next week and start building X1 STs for CoDG and BF4. Assuming that goes well, then the Alpha testers will have it for a week. If that goes well, then, general availability.

General availability for what? The xim4 final release or the beta?

For the beta.  :)
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Doom Wad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Doom Wad
« Reply #46 on: 12:44 PM - 01/04/14 »
I hope the final product is soon after the beta. I tried playing CoDG with the xb1 controller, and my K/D ratio is taking a pounding. Godspeed, developers!

Offline litnin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oO Lightnin Oo
« Reply #47 on: 01:04 PM - 01/04/14 »
mist starts testing it on mid-next week and start building X1 STs for CoDG and BF4. Assuming that goes well, then the Alpha testers will have it for a week. If that goes well, then, general availability.

General availability for what? The xim4 final release or the beta?

For the beta.  :)

So we're still talking over a week for the beta release?
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Hand build gaming rig
24" Benq x 3
Xim edge
Razor/Ps nav
Headset - Turtle beach xray black ops2 special edition

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #48 on: 01:57 PM - 01/04/14 »
So we're still talking over a week for the beta release?

Yeah it will most likely be 2-3 weeks before the general public sees the beta.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ XL2720 27" 144hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline KingAfrica

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 03:54 PM - 01/04/14 »
If you can't wait...Try and build a Wc11cE mod, it's not too difficult just time consuming, mine works flawlessly with the PS4 and Edge.

I think 'flawlessly' might be an exaggeration because there's no smart translator support. :(

I'm using the ST for Ghosts, seems spot on to me. After setting up my mouse ballistics curve it feels great, if it didn't I wouldn't waste my time playing. The mod is a temporary tool so I can at least use my PS4 with a M/K configuration until perfection arrives ;)

It's not quite 100% as it's the PS3 config I'm using. On ADS the lack of PS4 ST is apparent but still highly playable

Offline sputnik

• View Profile

Offline Calcifer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calciffer
« Reply #51 on: 09:07 AM - 01/05/14 »

Offline xRickyTick

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xRickyTick
« Reply #52 on: 04:51 AM - 01/06/14 »
I've been lurking for a while now... went to order the edge and it had just sold out. Can't wait to try this setup, I'm "pretty good" with a controller but excited to go to this setup! Hope it comes sooner than later!!! The new product looks awesome.

Offline Atlasprime

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 11:41 AM - 01/06/14 »
I am typically a patient person but perhaps not? Really really really thought a beta wouldve been out by now. I feel bad for you guys! Idk what i would do if I still had to use the controller on X1.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #54 on: 01:06 PM - 01/06/14 »
hey look another one of these threads.

the answer is simple really...sit there...clasp your hands together....and wait.

Making posts doesnt really do anything except clutter the forums. It isnt going to make it come any faster.

OBsIV is pretty good about making announcements when it is time to make the announcement.

He wont give yo uthe details generally because you people who boviously do not get it would hold him to that forever.

If he said...saturday..and it wasnt out saturday...you would burn him at the stake.

So rather than set "possible dates" he will probably make the announcement when its time to release it.

Until then all of this is just nonsense.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #55 on: 01:14 PM - 01/06/14 »

the answer is simple really...sit there...clasp your hands together....and wait.

Making posts doesnt really do anything except clutter the forums. It isnt going to make it come any faster.

OBsIV is pretty good about making announcements when it is time to make the announcement.

He wont give yo uthe details generally because you people who boviously do not get it would hold him to that forever.

If he said...saturday..and it wasnt out saturday...you would burn him at the stake.

So rather than set "possible dates" he will probably make the announcement when its time to release it.

is what he has given us which is all we will get :)

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
« Reply #56 on: 08:56 PM - 01/08/14 »

completely agree. Just the mention of Mist getting it by midweek has most foaming at the mouth and expecting the beta out like yesterday and then wanting final product out within a day or two after that. People people people cant rush a great product to market. Let us all be patient and be happy and grateful when it drops.
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
« Reply #57 on: 09:07 PM - 01/08/14 »
So its been a few minutes since my last post and I was wondering if the beta is out yet? J/k

Just being an @#$% sorry fellas.
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #58 on: 12:51 AM - 01/09/14 »

Well said...... 

I feel like I should save your post and just paste it in the next 5 threads that pop up over the next couple of days.  FFS you dont even need to search anymore there's 2 threads titled with the words "beta" and "xim4" in it just looking at the Discussions page and then this one as well.   Not to mention at the very top of it all WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT NEXT GEN XIM (this is an info thread) just that alone pretty much says it all to me.  Maybe the fonts need to be 10x bigger so they don't get overlooked.   
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 04:05 AM - 01/09/14 »
Q2
Crusade atm: none