XIM Community

PS4 Ghost VS X1 Ghosts!  (Read 950 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
PS4 Ghost VS X1 Ghosts!
« on: 12:47 AM - 12/29/13 »
Fanboys go away!!!

I just got Ghost for X1 after playing on PS4 since it came out. I needed something to play with my new cronusmax.

So far I'm loving the x1 controller. It is really tight and responsive. I didn't really dislike the dual shock 4 but when I play with the controller I would rather use the x1 contrlller.

I really am disappointed in the graphics tho. I would go as far as to say that black ops 2 for 360 looked as good and better in some ways. I attribute this to the washed out colors, lower resolution, and just the flat out lack of AntiAliasing. I play on a 55 inch TV 2 feet away from me so it going to be more obvious to me than most. To me PS4 Ghosts looked next gen. This doesn't.

I don't attribute this to the X1 b/c I've seen some great looking games on it. This is all Infinity Ward. About the time they were finalizing the resolution and the Aliasing settings that Ghosts would be locked at is about the same time  this game ran like crap with duel titans.

The good news is that the framerate doesn't drop on Stonehaven like it does for the ps4 but that wasn't that bad anyway.
Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
Re: PS4 Ghost VS X1 Ghosts!
« Reply #1 on: 04:41 AM - 12/29/13 »
I have a 50 inch plasma and would never in a million years dare going back to it after dominating on a monitor especially with a keyboard and mouse.

You should invest in a decent computer monitor.

If you don't than my advice would be to brace yourself for a very long console generation.

Hold on tight though...

I've had to talk myself out of buy a monitor for the past couple of days.

My tv has to much lag. I watch replays and People are lining up and killing me before I even get my gun up.

I will get one eventually. I want a 27 inch for a decent price. One with less than 10ms  lag. 120 refresh rate would be nice too but not really necessary b/c I I will use it to play console games mostly.

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:25 PM - 12/29/13 »
This is weird but I have to say it.  After playing it for about 10 hours it doesn't look as bad? I guess the initial shock wore off. It definitely looks batter than 360 black ops 2. It's kind of like the way ps3 games looked when they were optimized for the 360 on a different level.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:05 PM - 12/29/13 »
no fanboy-talk this time, i count on you all! ;)
lets try this with a more distant point of view
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin