XIM Community

UK Retailers  (Read 1793 times)

Offline safeman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: swolloz
  • PSN ID: stormz2008
UK Retailers
« on: 04:10 PM - 12/26/13 »
Hi do you think we will see the xim4 in uk. as you have to get your Xim products from the USA or fleabay

Offline derek0129

• View Profile
Re: UK Retailers
« Reply #1 on: 11:03 PM - 12/26/13 »
I will go ahead and hazard a guess that the answer will be the same as the XIM3: No. Start lining up a US reshipper now.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:28 PM - 12/26/13 »
There is no need for a reshipper the shipment directly from XIM tech to the homes went flawlessly with the Edge arriving in three days. Its just shipment is very expensive so we Germans already organized a collective order hoping it will be easier for Obsiv also and spare us from making Fedex richer.
We have over 30 people in the collective now almost sparing us 1200 .
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline litnin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oO Lightnin Oo
« Reply #3 on: 04:32 AM - 12/27/13 »
I bought my Edge from Amazon uk. But i supoose it had been out a while by then so not entirely sure about the new xim4. Fingers crossed
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Hand build gaming rig
24" Benq x 3
Xim edge
Razor/Ps nav
Headset - Turtle beach xray black ops2 special edition

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4 on: 05:41 AM - 12/27/13 »
Hi do you think we will see the xim4 in uk. as you have to get your Xim products from the USA or fleabay
there are 3 EU retailers that sold Edge. i think they will buy XIM4 as soon as they can so you probably can get it from the UK one, or if not from either the FR or DE ones.

I will go ahead and hazard a guess that the answer will be the same as the XIM3: No. Start lining up a US reshipper now.
you are outdated. check the shop for the Edge page.
soon..

Offline derek0129

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:33 AM - 12/27/13 »
you are outdated. check the shop for the Edge page.

Correct -- I stopped paying attention to shipping after I got the XIM3. Glad I'm wrong and that there are international options now.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:36 AM - 12/27/13 »
And they dont make sens. They cost the same as from Obsiv directly shipping included and you have a warranty for sure if you get it from the XIM tech base. It also arrives in 3 days, not sure about the resellers.
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #7 on: 01:12 PM - 12/27/13 »
And they dont make sens. They cost the same as from Obsiv directly shipping included and you have a warranty for sure if you get it from the XIM tech base. It also arrives in 3 days, not sure about the resellers.

for me it's just a way to cut customs. otherwise it would be cheaper to buy from here.
soon..