Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
Re: XIM 4 Mobile app
« Reply #15 on: 12:54 PM - 12/26/13 »
Yes, I can make the APK available for download.

Boom answered!
* You can use any android table official or not (running android 4.1+)
* You can use a windows app

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:39 PM - 12/26/13 »
@OBsIV Thanks…all I needed to know, simple answer… not 20 paragraphs of babbling …
Honestly I think some of your forum members here are hurting you more than actually helping, if I was a new member and I got an answer like the first one I got…wow! Although all the other posts from everyone else were very helpful.
 ;)

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:03 PM - 12/26/13 »
@OBsIV Thanks…all I needed to know, simple answer… not 20 paragraphs of babbling …
Honestly I think some of your forum members here are hurting you more than actually helping, if I was a new member and I got an answer like the first one I got…wow! Although all the other posts from everyone else were very helpful.
 ;)

shrug...I just wish we had an upvote system...

That way OBsIV's response would be right under your post, it would be more organized...Or you could downvote my posts and they'd be hidden or at the bottom/last post.

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #18 on: 02:04 PM - 12/26/13 »

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:06 PM - 12/26/13 »

NO KITTY! this is my chicken pot pie

not with the initial release most likely.  XIM has to protect its intellectual property and thereby cannot allow a 3rd party to write the mobile app...this also means that only the core XIM team can, and would you rather have to use a Windows computer for a couple months with a XIM4 or wait a couple months to even get the XIM4 just to be able to use an iPad...It will come, just not at the time of release.

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #20 on: 02:21 PM - 12/26/13 »
LMAO! Cartman rules!  8)

I'm totally fine with not having an iPad, or any tablet version at the date of release. Fortunately I also have an SII, so for me that won't be a problem.

I also just realized that an iOS version would mean Bluetooth connectivity with a 3rd party device and Apple has "very restrict rules" when it comes to this. But it would be something... ;)

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #21 on: 02:59 PM - 12/26/13 »
 ;)

Actually, I thought it was some sort of inside joke that I didn't have any context on. I see now that it wasn't?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03:25 PM - 12/26/13 »
Would making the app available on jailbroken iDevices help get around that "strict" policy Apple has? Semi serious. Haha
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04:40 PM - 12/26/13 »
 ;)

Actually, I thought it was some sort of inside joke that I didn't have any context on. I see now that it wasn't?

No worries, its all good...I say 98 percent of members here are helpful, the rest are a hit and miss...One day they are cool the next is like they just became 5 years old. But I am happy to see other members come to this thread and were very helpful...because at the end of the day this is the only way to get support...8)

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
XIM 4 Mobile app
« Reply #24 on: 10:57 PM - 12/26/13 »
What if I'm always a five year old and sometimes I act like an adult?? :P

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #25 on: 02:11 AM - 12/27/13 »

it was meant as a joke. he's just sore for bias towards me reasons i don't fully comprehend. you can see his free attacks for what seems to be past reasons.
soon..

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06:56 AM - 12/27/13 »

it was meant as a joke. he's just sore for bias towards me reasons i don't fully comprehend. you can see his free attacks for what seems to be past reasons.

I guess i need to learn how humor works...Past reasons? not sure what your talking about "please keep it short"

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #27 on: 07:57 AM - 12/27/13 »
I guess i need to learn how humor works...Past reasons? not sure what your talking about "please keep it short"

you are doing it again. why are you acting like a victim "i need to learn how humor works" when i'm clearly admitting the humor attempt failed, aka, being my fault? are you inciting me to fight you or do you want to resolve our issues/understand each other?

since i've done no walls of text or other stuff in this thread, those remarks are for past behaviour are they not? thinking about "past reasons" makes me realise it's not great wording but "reasons derived from past behaviour" is 2,5 times the number of words. contrary to "keep it short" feeling you have.
soon..

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:18 AM - 12/27/13 »
HAHAHA @AK-AS Fight you? Lol…trust me that’s the last thing on my mind, those years are behind me now…lol!!!you crack me up!…the humor comment was directed to myself, unfortunately I am unable to see humor most of the times…genetics I guess.  The keep it short was just me trying some humor but it looks like it failed.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #29 on: 08:26 AM - 12/27/13 »
HAHAHA @AK-AS Fight you? Lol…trust me that’s the last thing on my mind, those years are behind me now…lol!!!you crack me up!…the humor comment was directed to myself, unfortunately I am unable to see humor most of the times…genetics I guess.  The keep it short was just me trying some humor but it looks like it failed.

ok! i don't mind misunderstandings if at least you are amused instead of mad at me!

if it makes you feel any better i could have just told you what you wanted to hear straight up when i came to the thread and i chose not to. that much you got right. my point however was not to annoy you or offend you,etc. i was trying to get you to find the answer yourself without relying on others if that was possible. i know very well relying on other's help is a great shortcut and very useful for instance for those without time.

i was ready to give you a response immediately should things went south. OBsIV had talked about this in another thread, but you brought "write 20 pages of insults" into the mix  ;D if i was being burned at the stake already might as well enjoy the crime LOL
soon..