XIM4 on Engadget  (Read 6632 times)

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
Re: XIM4 on Engadget
« Reply #45 on: 01:51 PM - 12/24/13 »
i just did that for 30 mins... now my boss just told me that we have to stay till 4pm when i intended on leaving now @#$%! :(

" D'OH! " comes to mind.

I at least have my own office, my type of work doesn't have holidays and seldom vacation time.
I have clients that are here 24/7.
lol @ "what kind of monsters do you work for".
Trust me they aren't monsters, we do amazing work and good things for people here or I wouldn't be working here at all, let alone today.
But I appreciate your concern ak hehe.

i gotta ask, what do you do? you seem to think highly of it i'm curious. i'm very curious xD

it was just a figure of speech eheh some places these days are monsters though, they should be closed today. but some are not and are needed be it holidays or not.

oh you know i care! :-* (seriously i do care, not as much as for my family and all but everyone should be happy and well treated)
soon..

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02:16 PM - 12/24/13 »
That all depends on the manufacturing company...they probably can only produce so many at first. also it depends how much money OBsIV wants to invest to produce them fast. so again pre-orders are ok but i still think that even with pre-orders he should pick and choose who gets them first...loyal customers should get first dips, then the rest....just a suggestion that's all

Don't underestimate the number of loyal customers out there. Product communities are like icebergs -- 7/8 of the loyal customers never say a word. Suddenly, pre-order comes up for only people that bought an Edge or XIM3 and still sells out.

Ok so whoever is a loyal customer and has more than 500 posts gets dips on first batch... ;) Kidding...

I say if you didn't buy a XIM2 from Obsiv from this site you don't even qualify!  :P

Ok...Whoever forum name starts with a W and ends with H gets the first xim 4... then  the rest sounds fair enough to me ... :)

Yeah and i am also stuck at work until 5 today...

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #47 on: 02:19 PM - 12/24/13 »
We make video games and I am at work today..

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: fahlynn
« Reply #48 on: 04:51 PM - 12/24/13 »
Network admin here for a military base. I've spent the last 2 & 1/2 hrs of work watching "The Lone Ranger" with my co-workers.

Being a contractor the only days we get off are the actual holidays, nothing more unless we use our PTO.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06:35 PM - 12/24/13 »
i gotta ask, what do you do? you seem to think highly of it i'm curious. i'm very curious xD

it was just a figure of speech eheh some places these days are monsters though, they should be closed today. but some are not and are needed be it holidays or not.

oh you know i care! :-* (seriously i do care, not as much as for my family and all but everyone should be happy and well treated)

I answered you in PM (just throwing that out there in case people think I ignored your question).
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS4 l XIM: Edge l Gaming Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT prad.de rated 4 of 5 stars (gut!) l Headset: Sony Gold Wireless Headset

My config/setup: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #50 on: 06:47 PM - 12/24/13 »
why does it matter what people think? so you are a professional gigolo no need to be coy.

seriously though, love reading your work, i think others do too.
soon..

Offline BanditOsiris

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 12:46 PM - 12/25/13 »
The best thing about the article is the comments. They range from lol peasants to er mah gerd cheetarrs.
It's good to see the XIM is getting some deserved publicity, just don't go overboard with it or else the casuals will form an angry mod at your doorstep.   ;)

Everything is looking good so far, keep it up!