XIM Community

Left hand options?  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
Left hand options?
« on: 03:43 PM - 12/23/13 »
I played with a keyboard for years but now I am use to the mouse and a nunchuck...  What will be the options for a keyboard alternative with the XIM4?  It looks like the wand from the Move use to work so will it still work?
- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Left hand options?
« Reply #1 on: 03:47 PM - 12/23/13 »
Yes that's what was mentioned in the reveal video. Was that what you were asking or are you looking for something different than the Sony Nav?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Pneumatic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:00 PM - 12/23/13 »
I don't really know what I will want.  I have been using Tuact since the Fragnstein so I haven't had to think about it.  From what I can gather, pretty much any input device will work so I guess I have to start figuring out what is available and what I want to use.
- PS4 - XIM4 - G502 (12k dpi / 500 report rate) - Sony Nav - ASUS MX279H -

Offline Zenigame96

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shiny Zeni
  • PSN ID: Zenigame96
« Reply #3 on: 04:19 PM - 12/23/13 »
I don't really know what I will want.  I have been using Tuact since the Fragnstein so I haven't had to think about it.  From what I can gather, pretty much any input device will work so I guess I have to start figuring out what is available and what I want to use.

I came to XIM from xScorch (I think they were also Tuact or former Tuact or .... I don't even remember. But it was terrible haha) and I have been more than comfortable with the Sony Nav as a nunchuck alternative. I actually like it more. :)

Offline AusRED5

• Adelaide, South Australia
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AusRED5
  • PSN ID: AusRED5
« Reply #4 on: 11:56 PM - 12/23/13 »

I came to XIM from xScorch (I think they were also Tuact or former Tuact or .... I don't even remember. But it was terrible haha) and I have been more than comfortable with the Sony Nav as a nunchuck alternative. I actually like it more. :)
I too came from the xScorch. That nunchuck was a good idea but to flimsy/ weak. I didn't use that part of the controller in fear of breaking it! lol
XIM4 - G502 - Razer Blackwidow

XBOX ONE
PS4 Pro

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #5 on: 05:32 AM - 12/24/13 »
for nunchucks the Nav will be supported and others may be too, no one knows yet.

but i would recommend getting a Razer Orbweaver, or G13. in the Orb's case i would also advise to get a analog stick mod, you can find threads to tutorial that, so you get the best of all worlds. analog movement and plenty of keyboard keys. there is no match to how perfect that setup is, since you get 4 fingers free to use keys with just one finger on the analog but without the button count restriction of nunchucks!
soon..