XIM Community

THE XIM 4 Announcement WAITING ROOM..  (Read 6288 times)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
Re: THE XIM 4 Announcement WAITING ROOM..
« Reply #15 on: 12:49 PM - 12/23/13 »
When you're in the main forum lobby, when you look under the Xim4 tab.  The topic only reads "The XIM4 announcement.."  I wonder how many people jumped into this thread all giddy thinking OBsiv finally posted it.  ;D
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netduma R1
BenQ RL2755HM Monitor
AKG K702's - DSS2 - ModMic 4.0
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:51 PM - 12/23/13 »
I've been checking the forums way to often. My wife even asked me why I'm on it so much. I told her they are going to be supporting keyboard and mouse soon on the One. She now understands.

She only like playing on keyboard and mouse too. It's sad, when we split screen and she would use my XIM3 and I would use the controller on Blops II she would do better than me. haha
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline badbeat

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CANES52
  • PSN ID: KILLMODE954
« Reply #17 on: 12:52 PM - 12/23/13 »
I hope to get one soon... not doing so well on Ghost without a XIM lol

Offline egg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kid Live
« Reply #18 on: 12:57 PM - 12/23/13 »
When you're in the main forum lobby, when you look under the Xim4 tab.  The topic only reads "The XIM4 announcement.."  I wonder how many people jumped into this thread all giddy thinking OBsiv finally posted it.  ;D
Really? well crap.  Maybe i can edit that.

Offline PinkShadown

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:58 PM - 12/23/13 »
why must you torture me

Offline egg

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:05 PM - 12/23/13 »
I feel our pain brotha, BF4 for me.  I spend a lot of my time in the air to avoid ground confrontations.lol   Its like my first time with a controller again.  Someone pops in front of me,I go to aim and sometimes its like a have a lil seizure trying to aim.

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:08 PM - 12/23/13 »
I feel our pain brotha, BF4 for me.  I spend a lot of my time in the air to avoid ground confrontations.lol   Its like my first time with a controller again.  Someone pops in front of me,I go to aim and sometimes its like a have a lil seizure trying to aim.
Haha thats pretty much me.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline Soulo

• MVP
  • Origin: Soulo13
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulo13
  • PSN ID: TheRealSoulo
« Reply #22 on: 01:10 PM - 12/23/13 »
Little seizure lol!   I am no longer Rambo without my Xim.  I am more like a moving target since I charge right in.  Shoot all over the place get 1 kill and die.  As opposed to my ninja Rambo skills when I am using my preferred device and everyone dies it's a beautiful thing. 
Community TS3 Server (US Central) - Console and PC Gaming
Server Address: justgame.teamspeak3.com:8670

you're not a hardcore gamer until you snort coke off your mousepad in the middle of a quake duel
Think to yourself "is this something an idiot would post?" ... If the answer to either of those questions is "yes" then you probably shouldn't post it

Offline egg

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:21 PM - 12/23/13 »
Little seizure lol!   I am no longer Rambo without my Xim.  I am more like a moving target since I charge right in.  Shoot all over the place get 1 kill and die.  As opposed to my ninja Rambo skills when I am using my preferred device and everyone dies it's a beautiful thing.
Well hopefully soon we will be back to our Rambo ways.

Offline Calcifer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calciffer
« Reply #24 on: 02:13 PM - 12/23/13 »
My lady keeps asking why I keep checking my phone every few minutes... She think I have a mistress
Ha,you kinda do.
Just noticed I lost my RC tester status.    :'(  Guess I play with my XIM 3 to much and dont post enough.

Its really not the number of posts but more of the quality. Before the Ps3 was supported a small group of us made our own configs and helped each other. I never became a tester. Didn't bother me. I just had faith that people that were working on it were actually helping and not wasting time because they wanted to get the product before anyone else. So long story short if you get into beta make sure you are actually helping :D

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
« Reply #25 on: 02:22 PM - 12/23/13 »

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL, that my friend is a perfect description.......lil seizure. I hate those in your face moments when you go to shoot someone and over aim, it hurts more when you see someone in a distance, only to miss, give up your position and get killed.

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline egg

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02:30 PM - 12/23/13 »
My lady keeps asking why I keep checking my phone every few minutes... She think I have a mistress
Ha,you kinda do.
Just noticed I lost my RC tester status.    :'(  Guess I play with my XIM 3 to much and dont post enough.

Its really not the number of posts but more of the quality. Before the Ps3 was supported a small group of us made our own configs and helped each other. I never became a tester. Didn't bother me. I just had faith that people that were working on it were actually helping and not wasting time because they wanted to get the product before anyone else. So long story short if you get into beta make sure you are actually helping :D
Nice.  Good to know.

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
« Reply #27 on: 02:35 PM - 12/23/13 »
Well Obs appears to be online and posting something in his dev blog. Not long now! :)

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:59 PM - 12/23/13 »
Just got done reading his post and watching the video. Looks awesome!!!! XIM4 will probably be around the same size as the Edge judging by the size of the board he was using.

Beta will be releasing in a couple of weeks?! I was really hoping to hear end of his month at the latest.

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #29 on: 03:00 PM - 12/23/13 »