XIM Community

Xim return---No reply from Shipping Guy  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Pudding_cup

• View Profile
Xim return---No reply from Shipping Guy
« on: 05:58 PM - 08/02/09 »
I am getting worried because my 30 money back garuntee is slowly running down. I contacted Shipping guy twice, once yesterday, and once two days ago. Still no reply. I just need to know what I need to do to return the xim 360. Thanks.

Offline Riseing

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • My clan site
Re: Xim return---No reply from Shipping Guy
« Reply #1 on: 06:16 PM - 08/02/09 »
He's taking a break or something.......don't worry as soon as he gets back he will sort your problem out.
Help me in my quest to get tweak positive rep.
http://www.ximmers.com/forum/index.php
Go there for macros and such.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:29 PM - 08/02/09 »
You shouldn't worry about the 30 day thing so much as the 15% restocking fee.  It's too bad you didn't like it, you should, but whatever.  He'll get back to you when he can.

Offline Pudding_cup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:36 PM - 08/02/09 »
It's not that I didn't like it. I just did not have time to config it, and I am rapidly becoming more addicted to the pc fps games lol. Anywho, why should I not be worried about the 30 day thing? Also what is the 15% restocking fee????

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:24 AM - 08/03/09 »
15% of the price of the XIM will be charged. You will get 85% of what you paid.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:54 AM - 08/03/09 »
People abused the return policy so a 15% restocking fee has been implemented to curb this abusive behavior.  The idea isn't buy and try...I don't think.  Hopefully by now there's enough data available on the internet for people to make an educated purchase.  The product is outstanding...better than anything else on the market.  But not everyone will be satisfied, so there's always an option to return it.

Offline Pudding_cup

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:27 PM - 08/03/09 »
@#$% is this bs, and when was it decided that we have a 15% restocking fee? When I purchased this product I was made fully aware that I would have a 30 day money back garunteee. No where did it say anything about a restocking fee? Wow now there's absolutely no possibility that I will buy this product in the future. Thanks Xim

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:41 PM - 08/03/09 »
Well maybe your purchase was made before that policy was implemented.  I'm not the one who makes the decisions.

Offline onceuponaoven

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:16 PM - 08/07/09 »
I'm still waiting for a reply from him. He said he was going to send another one out(after asking for my address), and its been a week. Funny thing is, He has been logging in ever since, just not replying to me.  ::)

I wonder if his account got hacked, or if I am being ignored. Whatever the case may be, I want my XIM exchanged soon.

Offline yekim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:30 PM - 08/07/09 »
I'm also awaiting my refund.. The package sent back was delivered a few days ago.

Offline onceuponaoven

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:12 PM - 08/07/09 »
I was told by him that my new XIM would be sent out on 7/29, and its 8/7, big time gap without a single reply. Even if he is busy(which is very possible), we as XIM customers deserve the courtesy of at least a reply. The fact that he was even on yesterday is puzzling and troubling to me.
 :-\

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:23 PM - 08/07/09 »
The problem is that he's in charge of everything from overseeing the production of the units, to assembly, to shipping, and also customer support.  :/

Offline onceuponaoven

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:58 PM - 08/07/09 »
The problem is that he's in charge of everything from overseeing the production of the units, to assembly, to shipping, and also customer support.  :/

Oh, I see. I wish there was another way to contact him. The first time I talked to him, he responded extremely fast and was very polite, so I cannot imagine him not replying for over a week, even though hes logged in in the mean time. Is it possible his account was hacked?  :o

I love my XIM, just anxious to be able to use it to its full capabilities again.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:25 AM - 08/08/09 »
Nah he wasn't hacked.  I think he just ends up with more on his plate than he can handle at one time so that makes him a little slow or forgetful.  I'll send him a message about this thread so he'll take a look and hopefully get things squared away.

Offline Far3nhe1t

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:57 AM - 08/08/09 »
so is it a good idea to lay off on buying it for right now?
till things are cleared