XIM Community

Idea for clan  (Read 974 times)

Offline W34KN35S

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: W34KN35S
  • PSN ID: z-W34KN35S-z
Idea for clan
« on: 04:37 AM - 08/01/14 »
I was thinking and wanted to gauge the interest on the idea of just having a clan that doesn't participate in the clan wars or anything like that it's just a group of players that enjoy playing with each other and that we join whenever we get on to play ...no pressure to play or to win just a group of players that like playing together.i figured it would start as just friends and then if it became big enough then maybe we could start a clan ....how does that sound?

Offline Arqos

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Arq0s
Re: Idea for clan
« Reply #1 on: 01:24 PM - 08/05/14 »
I was thinking and wanted to gauge the interest on the idea of just having a clan that doesn't participate in the clan wars or anything like that it's just a group of players that enjoy playing with each other and that we join whenever we get on to play ...no pressure to play or to win just a group of players that like playing together.i figured it would start as just friends and then if it became big enough then maybe we could start a clan ....how does that sound?

COD is going to be dead once Destiny comes out.. you should come play Destiny with us..

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/138450

Admin