Tuff  (Read 4516 times)

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Re: Tuff
« Reply #30 on: 10:58 AM - 12/18/13 »
I'm going to pretend to know what you're talking about and then Google everything you said.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: 12:15 PM - 12/18/13 »
I'm going to pretend to know what you're talking about and then Google everything you said.

Google is our teacher :) 

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tuff
« Reply #32 on: 12:47 PM - 12/18/13 »

Google is our teacher :)

You're telling me.

I have no formal degree in IT, IS, or CS and yet a company I worked for put me in charge of their multimillion infrastructure because I knew how to Google the crap out of any problem that cropped up. I did a fine job too. Poor idea on their part, but I was only there as a temp, so lulz.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #33 on: 12:56 PM - 12/18/13 »
That's how I do my job.  I taught myself programming with google.  I still google 75% of stuff, mostly because it's difficult to memorize exact syntax and library calls for the many different languages and platforms I have to keep up with.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01:22 PM - 12/22/13 »
I was working on this and unfortunately the app is down...

CONNECT api.live-ca.callofduty.com:443 HTTP/1.1

Is all I have thus far...i'll continue it tonight.

Edit: nevermind cert issue with proxy...i'll fix that tonight

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:54 PM - 01/03/14 »
Any luck with figuring out an SDK or API documentation? They've improved the app ever so slightly, but my goal remains the same - creating a simple spreadsheet with pertinent data, sans dumb-a$$ wireframes.

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02:50 PM - 01/03/14 »
I was working on this and unfortunately the app is down...

CONNECT api.live-ca.callofduty.com:443 HTTP/1.1

Is all I have thus far...i'll continue it tonight.

Edit: nevermind cert issue with proxy...i'll fix that tonight

hey abc123... what do you program in?  i use php mostly...
sorry but its time to leave.... goodbye all!

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02:58 PM - 01/03/14 »
Any luck with figuring out an SDK or API documentation? They've improved the app ever so slightly, but my goal remains the same - creating a simple spreadsheet with pertinent data, sans dumb-a$$ wireframes.

I ran into an issue with SSL certs, should be able to solve it now that I have a jailbroken iPhone.

hey abc123... what do you program in?  i use php mostly...

none of that was coding, it was just tool use to reverse engineer.  I created a Fiddler Proxy and attached my iPhone to it. 

I then ran the application and watched traffic.

I code in:
C, C++, C#, php, python, JavaScript, AppleScript, and a dash of Objective C

I heavily do C# web-services in MVC.NET and FrontEnd development with JavaScript (jQuery, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS).

My main job is fixing issues that our 100 developers pump out into production...i'm a code overseer...

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03:01 PM - 01/03/14 »
that sounds like a awesome gig!

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:03 PM - 01/03/14 »
that sounds like a awesome gig!

Definitely, I work in Jeffersonville, IN as a Senior Developer for a large payment processor...I won't say names but a google should work.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:09 PM - 01/03/14 »
We need to talk dude... I might be sending resumes out in a few weeks/months.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03:35 PM - 01/03/14 »
We need to talk dude... I might be sending resumes out in a few weeks/months.

Definitely, feel free to send me your resume/email.  We can talk using any medium you'd like, if you want I can also send about 100 headhunters your way...

I get about 10 job descriptions a day, and 2 phone calls.  They will be interested in you too :)  I just need to go over your resume and i'll be happy to be a reference for you, if needed (or help you find a job). 

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03:37 PM - 01/03/14 »
I'll let you know what happens.  I'm ok for now, it's just a matter a time before our market is all dried up and they can't justify a dev team.  Probably a few months at least.

Offline firesnatch

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 10:09 AM - 02/06/14 »
Guys, I stumbled upon this thread while doing some searches.  I just started trying to figure out the API.  I know it creates a cookie for authentication and uses json requests and responses.  Here is an example of how to use the API to see a high res version of my clan's emblem:

https://api.live-ca.ghosts.callofduty.com/emblems/clanEmblem?size=500&title=ghosts&imgtype=png&background=0&clan_id=220302741

Let me know if anyone is interested in working together.

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 10:25 AM - 02/06/14 »
Guys, I stumbled upon this thread while doing some searches.  I just started trying to figure out the API.  I know it creates a cookie for authentication and uses json requests and responses.  Here is an example of how to use the API to see a high res version of my clan's emblem:

https://api.live-ca.ghosts.callofduty.com/emblems/clanEmblem?size=500&title=ghosts&imgtype=png&background=0&clan_id=220302741

Let me know if anyone is interested in working together.

give me a link to their API.. should be pretty simple...to use and create something

Admin