XIM Community

Macro Magnata Appreciation and a look forward to the update!!!!  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
I wanted to say how happy i am with macro magnata and looking forward to the new updated version.

I also wanted to see who else is using this application in the community?

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
I am very curious about this. So is this an alternative program to use with your xim that also has macro capabilties? Sorry for any retarded typos, I'm on my iPhone.

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
Yep Unbelievably great for fighting games, once you get through the learning phase, the application is very easy to use - I was fortunate enough Lamego took me through the learning phase over a couple of days.

The new update is going to fix a minor drawback (regarding movement and macros) and include other functionality that you can only dream off, which I've discussed with Lamego, once fixed you will be in god mode, superceeding any macro application to date, nevermind scripts this is the new age of macroing. What I love about this application is you donít need to be a techie or have prior knowledge of programing like me. The interface is very user friendly and you can make, test, nest macros on the fly.

Lamego is a genius - He used me as a guinea pig, as im such a noob at these things and have no prior knowledge of macroing technology in order to update the next release. This is the next big thing, you will be putting autohot key or whatever you use in the bin, once the new release comes out!!!

Its good to learn the current version now to get familiar with it and get ready to rock and roll!

Enjoy  8)

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
I may have to check it out. Have you tried it out in an FPS? Do you use a gamepad or a mouse & keyboard?

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
I use it with my G13, i wouldnt use it for FPS just yet until the next update until he's fixed the movement/macro functionality.

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ahh.. I need to pick up a G13. I'm just afraid I won't be good at using the thumbstick, which would be the only reason I would want to buy it, to free up my fingers for other buttons. Can you return things to Amazon if you don't like it? lol

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
Ahh.. I need to pick up a G13. I'm just afraid I won't be good at using the thumbstick, which would be the only reason I would want to buy it, to free up my fingers for other buttons. Can you return things to Amazon if you don't like it? lol

lol - it was made for mouse/keyboard, joystick but i just like using my g13 as a joypad

Offline lamego

• View Profile
V1.5 is kind of ready. I need volunteers to help me with the alpha version.

Admin