XIM Community

Frankenmouse analog + cherries on Abyssus - warning ugly inside!  (Read 3698 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yes W11ce its by far the ugliest mouse I have ever seen. Itís the crossing of a warthog and a beetle. I had the idea as I was shooting with the left hand on the N52te for some time not to jitter with the mouse and I liked it. I stopped as I could not shoot fast enough with the left index finger. Yes it feels comfy but ts not yet put together. Waiting for your Teensy programming connection plan and the PSP stick.
Itís a funny prototype for sure.
Crusade atm: none

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
The 6 cherries minus the desoldering of the Scrollwheel only ads 7 g to the weight. My wifes kitchenscale is showing 74g so its still optimal weight and the Teensy and the joystick can come.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Is it even comfortable to use?

id like to know that too lol
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
Frank or not.. Nicely done!

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
roads you are insane. i mean way more than House insane, and that was quite the draw of the character!

i can see why you did this though. you are planning on ditching next gen controllers entirely in favor of the orb+mouse combo ?
soon..

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
you are planning on ditching next gen controllers

Whats a controller?

Yes first intention is its comfy and as the cherries are read there is very little force needed to press those buttons. Testing will show on the Edge Beta.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Lol roads looks hilarious but a cool project nonetheless... will keep up to date on this one.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Just connected the left and right MB to the Cherries. Now the feeling is very awkward. It feel more like shooting a gun than with a mouse-button. You are literally pulling the trigger. It brings your aim off more however as the movement is longer. So its no good. Was still nice to try.

Offline PlaDale

• MVP
    • View Profile
Try a shorter switch like cherry ML
I have a problem with rules and got myself banned. Again.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yeah that could work but it ends here for me. The feeling is not that more exciting than the regular mousebuttons. I feel after a trillion of klicks I am used to the mousebuttons.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
Was pretty sure this would end like this. With mouse you want short press distance, which makes cherry mx switches bad for this. And those are too big for mouse too.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yeah was still fun to try and the shooting feeling is interesting.