XIM Community

Re: What we know about next gen xim (This is where you discuss the sticky)  (Read 29301 times)

Offline Lunatico

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: l00l3_rlz
I believe my question was already answered by someone, but I couldn't find it (even with the search option).

The beta phase of the XIM4E needs you to buy the BT Dongle pointed out by Obsiv (the Laird BT820), and also the a 4 Ports USB Hub. Fine!

However, will us still need the same equipment for the definitive version of XIM4, regarding the use of a BT dongle and USB hub ? Or not ?

I'm asking because since I live in Brazil, a good powered 4 port usb hub won't be hard to find around here, but the specific Laird BT820 BT Dongle will. Since I doubt the XIM4 will take more than 2 months to start selling, and since everything bought from the USA takes at least 40 days to get here using USPS, I would like to get started NOW and order both Laird BT Dongle and the Belkin hub to be sure everything will work fine with the XIM4 when it gets in my hands.

Thanks in advance.

Lunatico

Offline HE2T3R

• View Profile
Xim 4 is all you need..... And love.

Offline Doom Wad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Doom Wad
Will the xim4 be backwards compatible? I still have friends that play Call of Duty on the 360. 

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
Will the xim4 be backwards compatible? I still have friends that play Call of Duty on the 360.

it will work on PS3, PS4, xbone and 360
soon..

Offline Cameron3395

• View Profile
Yes