XIM Community

How do I uncheck ADS box/disable the secondary ADS speed? (Black Ops 2 ST)  (Read 814 times)

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
I'm trying to make a config for Black Ops 2 where I simply use my HIP speed for both HIP and ADS.

Basically, I don't want the ADS secondary speed to activate whenever I aim down the sights using my right mouse button, I just want a single speed for both (like with Halo 4)

If I remember, we used to be able to uncheck the ADS checkbox... why is it locked now? How would I go about disabling it? Really annoying.
« Last Edit: 10:15 PM - 09/08/13 by gunit2004 »
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
that wouldnt have the effect you want to have
as soon as you deactivate the ADS translator entirely, you will face the delay jump from the ADS game transition
that will make your aim jump all over the place in moments of fast mouse movements
also i think the ADS speed of the game itself ist 1:1 the same as hip but slower, means if you leave out the ADS translator entirely your speeds wont be 1:1 the same

if you want your HIP to be as fast as ADS you can do the following

1) use nomad controller layout, that way you have hip = ads without any transition from the game i think
2) use kodecs sensitivity calculator that tells you what ADS sensitivity you need to set in xim to have the same speed as with HIP
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline hehe2

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hehe2 - RotoGluOn - RotoGluOn_42
What is "kodecs sensitivity calculator" please ?

FYI I googled that : "kodecs sensitivity calculator site:xim3.com" and it brought me only one link... which wasn't that useful :/

I've already looked for them using the internal forums search engine some days ago but that wasn't very helpful either...

Can you give us more details please ?
YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RotoGluOn/videos
Twitter : http://twitter.com/RotoGluOn

PS3 Fat with 120GB Vertex 200+ SSD
PS3 Slim 320GB
PS4 500 GB
PS4 Pro 1 TB
Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Razer DeathAdder 2013
Razer Mamba
QPad MK-85
Razer Nostromo
Razer Orbweaver Stealth
Beyerdynamic MMX 300
Astro Mixamp
BenQ 27'' XL2720Z
IIyama 27'' ProLite B2712HDS
Pioneer 50'' Plasma PDP-507XD
XimApex
Xim4
Xim Edge

Offline 4armed

• View Profile
Read this thread.  Steps 1 and 4 are what you're looking for.

http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25439.0

@Odin

Where can I find the calculator?