XIM Community

1v1 COD5 anyone????  (Read 7427 times)

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 COD5 anyone????
« Reply #15 on: 12:56 PM - 07/15/09 »
I had an overkill extermination against a group of the PMS chicks in a Halo game once.  It was the worst extermination ever.

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x WizzBang x
« Reply #16 on: 10:01 PM - 07/16/09 »
for sure, im working 10pm-6am EST tonight, andf off sat and sunday will play you. will also run some team tactital with or against you to show some potential. how long have you been playing waw for? how many kills ya have? and also how old are you, makes a difference. on any note the xim is the best $180 I have spent in my life hands down. I wish they were sold for $800 so less could use one LOL

hey, what's your gamertag?
I have about 30 days logged on the game, hit 65 tenth prstg at around 14 days played. approx 75,000 kills, ranked in the high 300s in domination with 1800 wins, 600 ctf wins, 200 or so in sabo/war/hq each, about 1000 in search. I don't play hardcore very often -- my K/D is hella low cause I sucked @#$% when I first started playing. Now I average a 2 - 2.5 ratio in each dom game and at least a 1.6 in anything else. Best game to date was Dome 87k-22a-14d 7 arties 4 dogs with Thompson. I'm 21 years old & a chick gamer

i'm CoN x WizzBang

ranked in the to 1k for headquarters. not good at search at all, ior care for it, but hq, ffa, im not too bad at :) forget the exact stat but I know on dome i've gone 134-something-30's.
The Price of Leadership is Responsibility.

Offline UnrealChrisG

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:36 PM - 07/16/09 »
23-2 on search and destroy

102-6

45-1

That's from a thread I posted awhile ago, I have some youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/user/CPL337

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:10 AM - 07/17/09 »
wow 102-6 is really good :) Im positive I havent gone 3 digit kills but had a 1 digit death. i'd like to get a cap card myself for some montages, might get your input chrisg. wish I could pull host more often also, I know a kid 11 years old who always does and it makes a considerable difference,   is the best I can get :(

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:39 AM - 07/19/09 »
UCG is awesome, so is ubern00ber. top notch, wont find anyone that will take them - if you do it wont be on any regular basis.
gaudy numbers there UCG. I dont *typically* put much stock in non DM numbers (especially in most [email protected]*** modes, and hq/bomb cod4 modes), but i know you're a beast and pretty legit so its impressive! 23-2 on S&D LoL! I remember playing with you months ago and you'd just pop 1/3-2/3 of the enemy team out of the game every round with a scoped M1 Garand within 15 seconds LoL!

absolutely not a knock on [email protected], but I have controller buddies that were doing similar in war & HQ - couple of those maps have some spots where if you're a quick shot its just sooo futile to try and get someone out of if they have any team support!

To the OP, the thing to do wouldn't be to 1v1 someone. It would be to get in a private game and spectate several friends playing, or watch killcams when the mouse users shoot you. (even if you're better than they are) If you pay CLOSE attention to kill-cams. Youll notice with a joystick kill, Likely 75% of the time you didn't even have your sight ON/immediately near the person. Auto-Aim "closed the gap" for you the instant it fired. for the mouse user - you just zip ON THE TARGET.
Watch the speed of looking around. The mouse player can keep visual tabs on alot more than a joystick player can, while being a danger to a much wider area. *especially* if they can flick shoot worth a @#$%!

In COD type games, its an advantage, but not a gigantic one as most killing shots were lined up before players were in view of each other. (Line of Sight on the target area)
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:12 AM - 08/04/09 »
I'm 21 years old & a chick gamer

And not fat too? O:-)

For some reason I'm convinced that attractive women don't play video games.  Prove me wrong? :D

Haha, that's an awful generalization. In America, more females over the age of 16 play FPS than males under the age of 14. Imagine how much potential for attractive female gamers those statistics indicate. Ever heard of Ms.Vixen, or now named FidgetFD? With a KD of 2.5or higher, a kills all game modes ranking of top 15, and a Free For All ranking of top 5 (used to be #1), she makes for one hella sexy gamer chick.

I am 5'10" (taller than most men with heels hah) and I've never weighed over 118 in my life. My body type is literally rivaled only in editorial fashion spreads and on the runway. Am not fat, never will be. I don't say any of this to pique the interest of male gamers or spurn any fantasies (I have a life in all respects of the phrase and I game just for the thrill of the game). I say it to quell the stereotyping towards chicks who play video games, especially "men's" games, FPS and the like. It is ignorant, malicious, immature and oh so very rude to call a female gamer fat, ugly, no-life, etc etc, even when she's just whooped your @#$%. This happens to me every day. Literally, every day I play, and I laugh and say "boy if you only knew, it's too bad you're being naughty, now you'll never know". Usually shuts em up.

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #21 on: 10:19 AM - 08/04/09 »
My body type is literally rivaled only in editorial fashion spreads and on the runway.

Don't be so modest.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:21 AM - 08/04/09 »
I'd like to see some sources for the numbers you're throwing out about girls over 16 playing games versus boys under 14.  There are a ton of annoying little bastards on Xbox Live who are definitely under 14.  And I mean A LOT.

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:29 AM - 08/04/09 »
My body type is literally rivaled only in editorial fashion spreads and on the runway.

Don't be so modest.

It's the internet. I have nothing to be ashamed of, no reason to fully guard my integrity, nor do I have anything to prove. If I have a point to make, whatever gets that point across clear as day will do for me and you'll take it as you will. In reality I may be humble and modest, but if it's the truth that my physique is of outstanding shape, I will make that a statement in proving a point that "those kinds of women" do play games. I didn't make the statement to build myself up, there is no necessity for that - I made it to lend substance to my argument, and it does.

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:38 AM - 08/04/09 »
I'd like to see some sources for the numbers you're throwing out about girls over 16 playing games versus boys under 14.  There are a ton of annoying little bastards on Xbox Live who are definitely under 14.  And I mean A LOT.

may not be fps specific, but here are some websites featuring statistical information for female gamers

http://www.destructoid.com/38-of-gamers-are-female-0-of-me-is-surprised-73400.phtml

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183778

http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/121248/e3-2007-gamer-statistics/
quote:
Gender of game players:

38% female

62% male

Women age 18 or older represent a significantly greater portion of the game-playing population (31%) than boys age 17 or younger (20%).

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10:43 AM - 08/04/09 »
tons of hot chicks play rock hero with their boyfriends
a cousin of mine met a pretty hot girl on xbox live last year i had a fling with :P
tho 98% of the women of xbox are still 40% overweight, dog @#$% ugly or pre-teen.

god have you been on uno???? you can't join an uno game without running into a group of black kids trying to talk an overweight white girl's top off...
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10:49 AM - 08/04/09 »
tho 98% of the women of xbox are still 40% overweight, dog @#$% ugly or pre-teen.

how do you know? the point I'm trying to make is that there are more "normal" girl gamers than guys think and that the overweight, ugly stereotype is an over-exaggerated generalization.

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:59 AM - 08/04/09 »
here's an example, video by FidgetFD or formerly known to the COD community as MsVixen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_nAzASkhl0

Lanai, early 20 year old gamer chick picked up by the Ubisoft sponsored girls clan "frag dolls" for her skill on codwaw. That video is posted to the "frag dolls" youtube channel.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11:15 AM - 08/04/09 »
i said how i know. because like the majority of xbox live gamers i own uno and i know alot of female players in real life. odds are odds sweetheart.
teen girls buy wii's play them a week and never touch them again. then their boyfriends talk them into 360's so they can video chat, play arcade games, guitar band & eventually suck them into FPS games.

the point you seem to be trying to make (that attractive females play "real games") is valid, but the point i made that
98% of the women of xbox are still 40% overweight, dog @#$% ugly or pre-teen.
is just as valid.
[/size]

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:21 AM - 08/04/09 »
nice, i've got a friend in the VG gaming bit that's played with her in ffa, he's pretty good and told me she stomped him, would love to meet her sometime on ffa, the guy #1 for kills, spankster wankster or whatever the f his name is, I owned BAD, but he wasn't very good.

Admin