XIM Community

1v1 COD5 anyone????  (Read 7440 times)

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
1v1 COD5 anyone????
« on: 04:29 AM - 07/09/09 »
I'm intrigued about the XIM, don't own one, never been a huge PC gamer, just recently got into gaming on the xbox starting with COD5, which I love. Not great, but I do well occasionally (personal best 77-18-21 dome)

I feel like it would take me a while to get adjusted to controlling in a different way, wish I could play against a few people who XIM to get a feel for the potential advantage it affords.

If anyone is up for it please let me know. My GTag is the same as my username here (mLSSStress)

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 COD5 anyone????
« Reply #1 on: 04:56 AM - 07/10/09 »
Voli21 = GT

I will play you if you are considering purchasing one. I see where you're coming from. You want to see if it is worth the money. I will play you 1v1. I'm better at CoD4 but I wouldn't mind hitting up a little WaW to show you what the XIM is like.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:04 PM - 07/10/09 »
I've only played Zombie mode for 2 days and I guarantee I would RAPE the @#$% out of you 1v1.  The controller is so inferior.  I watch people control on the death cam and they can't hit @#$%.

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:15 PM - 07/10/09 »
I've only played Zombie mode for 2 days and I guarantee I would RAPE the @#$% out of you 1v1.  The controller is so inferior.  I watch people control on the death cam and they can't hit @#$%.

Here I was trying to be modest lol

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x WizzBang x
« Reply #4 on: 07:26 PM - 07/10/09 »
I'm intrigued about the XIM, don't own one, never been a huge PC gamer, just recently got into gaming on the xbox starting with COD5, which I love. Not great, but I do well occasionally (personal best 77-18-21 dome)

I feel like it would take me a while to get adjusted to controlling in a different way, wish I could play against a few people who XIM to get a feel for the potential advantage it affords.

If anyone is up for it please let me know. My GTag is the same as my username here (mLSSStress)

for sure, im working 10pm-6am EST tonight, andf off sat and sunday will play you. will also run some team tactital with or against you to show some potential. how long have you been playing waw for? how many kills ya have? and also how old are you, makes a difference. on any note the xim is the best $180 I have spent in my life hands down. I wish they were sold for $800 so less could use one LOL
The Price of Leadership is Responsibility.

Offline Tonester

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EpicNerd
  • PSN ID: A_McCulley
« Reply #5 on: 10:04 AM - 07/11/09 »
I play HC TDM on [email protected] almost exclusively.

I have a 2.75+ K/D ratio.

Also, I almost never have more than 5-8 deaths and I usually get 25-35 kills and I've gone over 40 a couple of times.  I think its pretty good considering the game stops when a team gets around 70-72 kills.

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #6 on: 11:00 AM - 07/11/09 »
cod5 is a terrible game... it's literally a regurgitated cod4 which has somehow managed to be worse in every way.

I tried playing Nazi Zombies the other day because that's supposed to be the only good thing, but everyone is obsessed with "glitching" and it gets old extremely fast.

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #7 on: 11:03 AM - 07/11/09 »
I'd be interested in watching some of these one on ones. Basically, whoever is host would just invite whoever wants to watch and then when in the class select screen back out and just observe...

agree on the glitching. if they could get those fixed and put in some code that would prevent rapid-fire that'd be ideal.

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:13 AM - 07/11/09 »
Glitching to get more guns is legit.  How the hell else are you going to survive all those rounds against hordes of zombies?  It would be next to impossible with just two guns.

Offline UnrealChrisG

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:33 PM - 07/11/09 »
Sure I'll play you, I have a Gamebattles 1v1 team for World at War, I currently have 45 wins and 0 losses on that team and finished last season in 12th place, I also won a 1v1 Springfield snipers tournament for $75 a few months ago.

Offline Tonester

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EpicNerd
  • PSN ID: A_McCulley
« Reply #10 on: 08:39 AM - 07/12/09 »
cod5 is a terrible game... it's literally a regurgitated cod4 which has somehow managed to be worse in every way.

I kind of get tired of seeing this.  The only people who say this tend to be hardcore COD4 players who don't want to learn new maps, weapons, and tactics.

I use to hate COD5, too.  But once you get use to all of the new stuff, its a much deeper game than COD4.  I hate the tanks, but they took them out of hardcore and since then, I think the game is perfect except for the overpowered betties.

Dogs, reviving, bipods, new spawn mechanics.... all of this makes COD5 a much more strategic, tactical, skilled, and interesting game to play than COD4.

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:44 PM - 07/14/09 »
for sure, im working 10pm-6am EST tonight, andf off sat and sunday will play you. will also run some team tactital with or against you to show some potential. how long have you been playing waw for? how many kills ya have? and also how old are you, makes a difference. on any note the xim is the best $180 I have spent in my life hands down. I wish they were sold for $800 so less could use one LOL

hey, what's your gamertag?
I have about 30 days logged on the game, hit 65 tenth prstg at around 14 days played. approx 75,000 kills, ranked in the high 300s in domination with 1800 wins, 600 ctf wins, 200 or so in sabo/war/hq each, about 1000 in search. I don't play hardcore very often -- my K/D is hella low cause I sucked @#$% when I first started playing. Now I average a 2 - 2.5 ratio in each dom game and at least a 1.6 in anything else. Best game to date was Dome 87k-22a-14d 7 arties 4 dogs with Thompson. I'm 21 years old & a chick gamer

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:57 PM - 07/14/09 »
I'm 21 years old & a chick gamer

And not fat too? O:-)

For some reason I'm convinced that attractive women don't play video games.  Prove me wrong? :D

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04:31 AM - 07/15/09 »

For some reason I'm convinced that attractive women don't play video games.  Prove me wrong? :D

I have a hot chick gamer on my friends list. It was my friend's girlfriend (Who is a pretty cute girl). I logged on, found an invite, saw the message (stating who it was), and reluctantly accepted. She logged on the next day and wanted to play and I simply told her, "If you suck, it's not happening again."  She was surprisingly DECENT. I told her talk to my girlfriend and get her to pick up gaming. So they exist. However, there isn't one on every block.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #14 on: 08:35 AM - 07/15/09 »

For some reason I'm convinced that attractive women don't play video games.  Prove me wrong? :D

I have a hot chick gamer on my friends list. It was my friend's girlfriend (Who is a pretty cute girl). I logged on, found an invite, saw the message (stating who it was), and reluctantly accepted. She logged on the next day and wanted to play and I simply told her, "If you suck, it's not happening again."  She was surprisingly DECENT. I told her talk to my girlfriend and get her to pick up gaming. So they exist. However, there isn't one on every block.

I just added a new friend on CoD5 that's a girl. She's a beast at sniping. (Like going 20/0)

I've only met two other girls on XBL.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Admin