XIM Community

1v1 COD5 anyone????  (Read 7306 times)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
Re: 1v1 COD5 anyone????
« Reply #46 on: 11:20 AM - 08/09/09 »

A pretty good one, avg for a decent dom play on dome -- thanks for the captures toys

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 11:38 AM - 08/09/09 »

Haha, so glad you got this one. Straight up whooped cage match style, love it.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01:22 PM - 08/09/09 »
np we all had good & bad rounds. i was expecting your friend to give you more of a fight, but some people are better at team than they are solo.

btw, their match lasted till she hit like almost 60. i just got tired of waiting and said "ok game ends when she hits 50 lmao". what little i was paying attention you were behind a good bit through the first 10ish, then after yall swapped weapons the first time (from what you both started with) you were pulled away at 20 then ran away with the match at 25-35
« Last Edit: 02:09 PM - 08/09/09 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:30 PM - 08/09/09 »
OMG, I just about died when I read a girl told you that you had a hot voice Relys.  xD

I think everyone will understand where I'm coming from.  'nuff said

Offline Hitman

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05:14 PM - 08/09/09 »
OMG, I just about died when I read a girl told you that you had a hot voice Relys.  xD

I think everyone will understand where I'm coming from.  'nuff said

Are you sure there wasn't a hint of sarcasm when she was telling you this? *innocence*

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #51 on: 08:28 PM - 08/09/09 »
I think I just lol'd in my pants.  :D

I was playing some cod4 FFA the other day where some Irish guy with an extreme accent who seemed to be convinced that anyone who was able to kill him was a "fooken busturd".

Nothing beats a raging Irishman on xbox live... nothing.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #52 on: 09:05 PM - 08/09/09 »
OMG, I just about died when I read a girl told you that you had a hot voice Relys.  xD

I think everyone will understand where I'm coming from.  'nuff said

TRUE STORY. :)

I wouldn't lie about these things.. After all I am a 17 year old girlfriendless virgin.

There's nothing wrong with me I assure you. I'm not ugly. (It's because I've been homeschooled my entire life.) Being homeschooled does have it's benefits, I stated taking college courses last year as a junior.

Here's a picture to prove my normality.

As you can see I am very intent while playing guitar hero. My mother laughs and says I make grimacing faces while playing video games.

Depending on what I do this year for school, I might have my freshman year of college done before I graduate. (I'm planning on majoring in computer science)

I think I just lol'd in my pants.  :D

I was playing some cod4 FFA the other day where some Irish guy with an extreme accent who seemed to be convinced that anyone who was able to kill him was a "fooken busturd".

Nothing beats a raging Irishman on xbox live... nothing.

Take a look at this man. It's @#$% hilarious.

"The Angry Slovenian Kid"
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=788000
« Last Edit: 09:10 PM - 08/09/09 by Relys »
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #53 on: 09:13 PM - 08/09/09 »
Because normal people play guitar hero shirtless outdoors... ;)

And how come there's only that one guy talking in that video?
« Last Edit: 09:18 PM - 08/09/09 by Shrimpanzee »

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #54 on: 11:34 PM - 08/09/09 »
Because normal people play guitar hero shirtless outdoors... ;)

And how come there's only that one guy talking in that video?

I was at a waterpark and they had a Wii there. lol! :)

Because he was the only one with a microphone? I thought it was funny as hell. (I'm pretty sure it was a troll)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 10:23 PM - 08/10/09 »
np we all had good & bad rounds. i was expecting your friend to give you more of a fight, but some people are better at team than they are solo.

btw, their match lasted till she hit like almost 60. i just got tired of waiting and said "ok game ends when she hits 50 lmao". what little i was paying attention you were behind a good bit through the first 10ish, then after yall swapped weapons the first time (from what you both started with) you were pulled away at 20 then ran away with the match at 25-35

funny thing about that happening is he's a capt of the clan i play with in gb matches currently and he 1v1s often, has beat at least 30% of the clan members multiple times some of them so badly that they refuse to play against him again. any time i've been in a private match with him has been during "ffa skirmishes" to warm up before a clanmatch and he wins 90% of the time. he's an alright player but like he said i think i have more 1v1 experience on dome, with the spawns, with firing angles and knowing how to set up each kill and when to engage. it was fun though and i'm sure he'll want to have at it again some night when he's "sober". :P

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02:02 AM - 08/11/09 »
screw that, sobriety is for people that play on slow settings :P gotta steady up somehow lol!
[/size]

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 03:45 AM - 08/11/09 »
toys.. You're drunk.