XIM Community

1v1 COD5 anyone????  (Read 7284 times)

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
Re: 1v1 COD5 anyone????
« Reply #30 on: 11:33 AM - 08/04/09 »
My body type is literally rivaled only in editorial fashion spreads and on the runway.

Don't be so modest.

It's the internet. I have nothing to be ashamed of, no reason to fully guard my integrity, nor do I have anything to prove. If I have a point to make, whatever gets that point across clear as day will do for me and you'll take it as you will. In reality I may be humble and modest, but if it's the truth that my physique is of outstanding shape, I will make that a statement in proving a point that "those kinds of women" do play games. I didn't make the statement to build myself up, there is no necessity for that - I made it to lend substance to my argument, and it does.

No worries, I was merely joking.  :P

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11:49 AM - 08/04/09 »
There very well may be a lot of "unattractive" chicks out there, that's understandable just as there are plenty of "unattractive" guys out there playing games. I'm simply stating that there are enough women who have lives, are fit and attractive to quell the tendencies guys have to run their mouths as soon as a chick gamer is discovered. Things turn extremely vulgar and lewd very quickly because guys expect the female not to be worth @#$% physically and not to be worth @#$% as far as skills go. Guys don't get any flak for rude behavior, especially on xbxlive. I take it all in stride and laugh when it happens, which is often, and I wouldn't continue playing if I couldn't handle it. However, if perhaps guys imagined that the female gaming community is well represented by all manner of women, there would perhaps be less "@#$% talking" going on. Personal statistics, when I'm playing alone, 1 in 10 guys with a mic on codwaw will run their mouth to me for being a chick, calling me ugly,fat,whorish,lesb,etc. I get at least one friend request every other individual lobby I'm in, and about 1/3 of those friend requests are also accompanied by lewd solicitations for revealing photos, myspace/facebook address, guys giving me phone numbers. It's kind of funny, but pretty @#$%. I guess my point is "think twice before assuming a chick is fat and ugly, because she may not be, and she may be able to kick your @#$%".

Anyway, this entire silly tangent aside (thanks tweak :P), my original point was -- If you use XIM I'd like to play with you so send me a friend request with a message about xim or send me your gamertag here. :)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12:42 PM - 08/04/09 »
youve got the wrong impression about how the male mind is wired. you being a female has no bearing on the fact that people talk @#$%.
you could be my maltese buttons playing on xbox live, someone is going to talk @#$% to you. that's how all male brains work. the only difference is how much of an excuse the particular subject needs to run his mouth.

the only reason you get bitched at for being a girl is because that's how you are identified - making that your big bullseye. just like i get the redneck. and i let stuff slide until an annoying kid with a 5yo voice starts squeaking in my headset. obviously the first thing out of my mouth is hey kid, @#$% until your peaches fuzz over.

voli (iPwnen Obrien) & me play [email protected], COD4 & UT3 in the mornings (he's getting off work & im winding down). i play COD4 with a buddy of mine, his wife & her friends some evenings. feel free to join in. actually... i think she's looking for more ladies to play with. they had some cat-fights in real life & their group fractured. LoL!
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline mLSSStress

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:01 PM - 08/04/09 »
voli (iPwnen Obrien) & me play [email protected], COD4 & UT3 in the mornings (he's getting off work & im winding down). i play COD4 with a buddy of mine, his wife & her friends some evenings. feel free to join in. actually... i think she's looking for more ladies to play with. they had some cat-fights in real life & their group fractured. LoL!

Ah ha, then voli already sent me a friend request (ty :)) which I will accept next time I'm on. I'm guessin your tag is the same as it is here? I only own codwaw right now, unsure if I will buy 4 again but I borrow it from time to time. Look forward to playin with you lot

Offline tweak

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:05 PM - 08/04/09 »
Thanks for the links.

34% of the game playing population is female over the age of 18
18% is male under age 17

They don't break down what games they play though.

http://www.theesa.com/facts/pdfs/ESA_EF_2009.pdf

Part of me also wonders how accurately they can record the information for those 17 and under.  A) Because they can't purchase rated M games despite still playing them and B) Because Xbox Live itself does not block users who are under age 17 from playing said games.  Even when and *if* they really indicate their real age, they usually need a parent or guardian to complete the setup.  So who gets counted then?  The real gamer or the parent/guardian who authorizes the account?
« Last Edit: 07:30 PM - 08/04/09 by tweak »

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:50 PM - 08/04/09 »
Toysrme33
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08:50 PM - 08/07/09 »
the rounds are ending so fast i can't pic half of them.

me and voli went 9 rounds before anyone even capped a flag lmao!

[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09:43 PM - 08/07/09 »
its NOT reflected in those pictures, but voli is outscoring us crazy and mistress is doing very well too
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:36 PM - 08/07/09 »

« Last Edit: 11:54 PM - 08/07/09 by toysrme »
[/size]

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11:39 PM - 08/07/09 »
I feel sorry for whoever was unfortunate to be paired against us.. It funny how, in a lot of the games, I didn't even capture one flag but I was still 50-100 points beating the 2nd place. Tonight was rapage. Hopefully we will do this again soon.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11:56 PM - 08/07/09 »
Ill say again, that's little over HALF the games we played. I couldn't get my celly up in quite afew games voli & misstress were leading by a mile
[/size]

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12:02 AM - 08/08/09 »
You should have been with us the other dozen games or so before you signed on.. They were just as hectic.. Although, you made everything much sweeter. Very fun raping bitches with you.. I have a few more rufies actually.. Wait..

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #42 on: 12:44 PM - 08/08/09 »
I've played with two different girls on Call of Duty.

The first one was 19 and lives in Florida, she even found me on myspace and added me later. (And she made a few sexual remarks to me). I was the one being hit on here.

The second girl I met, was just recently. I met her on team deathmatch, and I added her because she was such a great sniper. (She went like 20-5 on Asylum). I added her to my friends list, and played with her a few more times, but I think she's deleted me. :(

Oh yeah, and there was one girl on Halo 3 who said I had a hot voice, and asked me if I was good looking.

So basically I've had the opposite experience that you've had a few times. I always respect girls when I meet them on XBL, and play with them like normal teammates. :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline Riseing

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • My clan site
« Reply #43 on: 03:58 PM - 08/08/09 »
lol
Help me in my quest to get tweak positive rep.
http://www.ximmers.com/forum/index.php
Go there for macros and such.

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09:00 PM - 08/08/09 »
I've played with two different girls on Call of Duty.

The first one was 19 and lives in Florida, she even found me on myspace and added me later. (And she made a few sexual remarks to me). I was the one being hit on here.

The second girl I met, was just recently. I met her on team deathmatch, and I added her because she was such a great sniper. (She went like 20-5 on Asylum). I added her to my friends list, and played with her a few more times, but I think she's deleted me. :(

Oh yeah, and there was one girl on Halo 3 who said I had a hot voice, and asked me if I was good looking.

So basically I've had the opposite experience that you've had a few times. I always respect girls when I meet them on XBL, and play with them like normal teammates. :)

That's love..