XIM Community

Tank, Turret, Vehicle - Advanced setup & Turret Turn Assist setup for any game!  (Read 23982 times)

Offline stason40

• View Profile

I did a profile on the jet using a profile "Left4Dead2". Ballistic curve is the same as for the infantry only a little more sensitivity. I had to use macros for the additional buttons on the mouse to pitch up and down.

Here is my report, my nickname M0P030B

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/battlereport/show/2/95861050/

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone

I did a profile on the jet using a profile "Left4Dead2". Ballistic curve is the same as for the infantry only a little more sensitivity. I had to use macros for the additional buttons on the mouse to pitch up and down.

Here is my report, my nickname M0P030B

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/battlereport/show/2/95861050/

Nice K/D, The setup that I have ready you don't need macros and I have the right curve. Its all  made out. I just have to post it.  I think Sunday evening I should have it posted. Sorry for the wait!

Offline Cg13

• View Profile
i attempted to implement this into bf4 demo, but the tank turret init button doesnt seem to work.

it works on infantry, i can hold mouse fwd - and spin 1000 times moving mouse an inch.

but when on the tank, and i need to swivel - holding the fwd mouse doesnt seem to improve turn speed.

has anyone found anything that works for the bf4 demo?

Offline BigBoss

• View Profile
Will this essentially work on the xim3?

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
I don't own an XIM but if you can use Hot Key'd profiles yes. You can manually set it up, I provided a link how to do it!

Offline BigBoss

• View Profile
Hi Zombieguy. What do you use for your colored keys on your keyboard?

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
I used coloured rings for paper holes I got at staples for quick reference when selecting profiles quickly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline villianci

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Villianci
I cant thank u enough for all the trouble u went through and sharing it with us.  :D

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Your welcome. I get to do this all over again with BF4:)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Obsiv this should be hardcoded as Turret setting meaning you set up a BF4 setting and you generate a Turret/Jet setting with a single click. I cant tell if this is good as I have no console right now but everyone seems happy with Zombieguys work here.
Crusade atm: none

Offline Cg13

• View Profile
tried adapting it to bf4,  have you had any success?  i hate how slow tanks are, but tried putting the high sens, mouse fwd profile and it doesnt seem to work.

still pretty slow.

and helicopters on the xim, idk im struggling... trying to get creative like using wsad onto mouse.. hah i dont know

Offline stason40

• View Profile
Zombieguy, I'm your fan. Now I can't find your profile settings infantry for BF3. There was a link to the program for disable  "ADS". Please help

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
tried adapting it to bf4,  have you had any success?  i hate how slow tanks are, but tried putting the high sens, mouse fwd profile and it doesnt seem to work.

still pretty slow.

and helicopters on the xim, idk im struggling... trying to get creative like using wsad onto mouse.. hah i dont know

did you set the ballistics in more options?
Crusade atm: none

Offline dpauly84

• View Profile
Zombieguy, I'm your fan. Now I can't find your profile settings infantry for BF3. There was a link to the program for disable  "ADS". Please help

The link to thread with the ads uncheck app:
http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25439.msg307243#msg307243

Offline stason40

• View Profile

Admin