XIM Community

Tank, Turret, Vehicle - Advanced setup & Turret Turn Assist setup for any game!  (Read 18960 times)

Offline MuKen

• View Profile
Have all you guys using this tried XIM's built in turn assist function to control turrets instead? What do you consider the advantages of this setup over that to be?  Just curious.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
so far i always used the turn assist
while its not a perfect feature it gets the job done fairly easy
takes some time to get used to though and is only recommended to do 180 turns or turns of similar distance
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline 4yearswishedIcouldgetone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaRealShizzle
Please help, I have an XIM 3 and I would like to put on the turn assist and apply the ballistics curve you made to the L4D2 profile. For my alternate config that I use to drive tanks in Battlefield 3. How do I do all of this on the XIM 3?

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
Please help, I have an XIM 3 and I would like to put on the turn assist and apply the ballistics curve you made to the L4D2 profile. For my alternate config that I use to drive tanks in Battlefield 3. How do I do all of this on the XIM 3?

This configuration is for the XIM edge.

If you get the XIM4 you can have all of this with out having to do all of this in the XIM edge or trying to get it to work in the Xim3.