XIM Community

Fight Night Round 4 macros  (Read 4175 times)

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
Fight Night Round 4 macros
« on: 07:43 AM - 07/01/09 »
For those that hate using the rightstick for punching(Total Punch Control) can now use the macros I made and set them to buttons(triggers) for easier execution of the punches.

I've included all of the different types of punching and blocking. 12 normal punches (6 to the body, 6 to the head) and 8 Haymakers (4 to the body, 4 to the head). You can also make some easy combos by using the Nestedmacro function in Magnata, but be sure to add sleep steps between each Nestedmacro (between 100-500ms).

The macros will only work with the default controller layout(in-game).

I've taken the liberty to add prefixes for easier recognition of the type of punches.
(Hay for haymaker, H for head, B for body)__Left or Right punch__Type of punch(Jab,Hook etc.)

*Sidenote; I use 25ms Input interval (Rate:40) because of my PS3 arcade stick, so if the punches aren't coming out try my setting.*
« Last Edit: 04:09 AM - 07/02/09 by makuan.m »

Offline derek242

• View Profile
Re: Fight Night Round 4 macro's
« Reply #1 on: 08:14 AM - 07/01/09 »
lol, i knew this was gonna show up here. are you owning everyone with buttons now?

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:09 AM - 07/02/09 »
Im getting fight night 4 next week and i'm using magnata already for SF4

makuan.m - hows magnata performing so far on the game, have you been owning everyone online?

Thanks
Tarun

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:07 AM - 07/02/09 »
To be honest I haven't gone online yet as the Legacy mode has been keeping me busy. I'm also playing on my arcade stick (have to make some use of my Madcatz SF4 TE stick :P) instead of a gamepad and it's not bad, I just have to get used to it.

Nonetheless, you can still use the macros to create combos if you like using the Total Punch Control on the rightstick. And those combos are definitely advantageous as you can choose which kinds of punches you throw out and have them execute perfectly, instead of half-assed combos that won't come out the way you want them to.

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:47 AM - 07/04/09 »
To be honest I haven't gone online yet as the Legacy mode has been keeping me busy. I'm also playing on my arcade stick (have to make some use of my Madcatz SF4 TE stick :P) instead of a gamepad and it's not bad, I just have to get used to it.

Nonetheless, you can still use the macros to create combos if you like using the Total Punch Control on the rightstick. And those combos are definitely advantageous as you can choose which kinds of punches you throw out and have them execute perfectly, instead of half-assed combos that won't come out the way you want them to.

hi makuan

thanks for the upload, i noticed against the CPU all my macros (combos) work instantly however online they dont work at all, i press the button and he will throw one punch and has huge delays then throw something else from the macro, can you please advise?

thanks

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
Re: Fight Night Round 4 macros
« Reply #5 on: 02:22 AM - 07/05/09 »
Try increasing the Input Interval (and lowering the rate).
« Last Edit: 11:12 AM - 07/05/09 by makuan.m »

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:29 AM - 07/05/09 »
Try increasing the Input Interval (and loweing the rate).

Thanks for post

I spoke to Lamego about this earlier in the week, he had the same advice, i have the input interval set at 75 online and noticed my combos coming off but i'm still tweaking with it to get a sweet spot.

Any ideas on good combos to use online that will result in an instant knockout with the use of bob & weave?

Cheers

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:04 AM - 07/06/09 »
There is no sure-fire way to get an instant KO, but it would be wiser to use the type of punch your fighter is good at (Hook or uppercut etc.) to cause the most damage.

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:42 AM - 07/13/09 »
There is no sure-fire way to get an instant KO, but it would be wiser to use the type of punch your fighter is good at (Hook or uppercut etc.) to cause the most damage.

I noticed one of your macros you've name hook+x what does this mean? Also some of the buttons in macros have a value like 100 is that for a reason?

Also are you playing on 360 or PS3?

Thanks

« Last Edit: 01:22 AM - 07/13/09 by Tarun »

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:27 AM - 07/13/09 »
I use a PS3 arcade stick on the 360 with an adapter. And it seems that I had forgotten to remove some of the references for the PS3 buttons  :-[

Offline Tarun

• MVP
  • Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:57 AM - 07/14/09 »
I use a PS3 arcade stick on the 360 with an adapter. And it seems that I had forgotten to remove some of the references for the PS3 buttons  :-[

Its ok are you playing online yet?

Offline gravkaw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:55 PM - 07/15/09 »
Nope, actually I haven't touched my Xbox360 in a week now. Too busy with other things :p