angle snapping  (Read 3788 times)

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Re: angle snapping
« Reply #30 on: 11:25 AM - 07/26/13 »
I ment to reply to this, but I haven't had time in my move shuffle.

I'll just say this, while traction/stability control, launch assist, and advanced ABS are certainly good and allow drivers to push the limits, I will argue that ABS is still inferior to proper threshold breaking.

Sauce: I, along with my father and younger sister, do HPD on road courses throughout the northeast. Not straight line drags etc.

(PS. I <3 u too Toys. Haven't been on Xbox for a bit and won't be for a couple weeks. Also, your source list for experience was way to much TLDR edition of an attempt at overwhelming.)
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:21 PM - 07/26/13 »
<3
came |--| close to buying a beater 06 RS4 yesterday, but the paintwork was ruined and the dealer warned me they werent going to do a normal sale because of blown front & rear main seals; then handed me a carfax with 25 audi dealer services and a bottom end rebuild.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: angle snapping
« Reply #32 on: 10:11 PM - 07/26/13 »
<3
came |--| close to buying a beater 06 RS4 yesterday, but the paintwork was ruined and the dealer warned me they werent going to do a normal sale because of blown front & rear main seals; then handed me a carfax with 25 audi dealer services and a bottom end rebuild.

Honestly one of the cars I've enjoyed the most is an E36 M3. Needs zero modification to just throw around on the track with confidence; only needs slight adjustments to improve performance.

God I love that car.

Pick one up for ~7k.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:19 PM - 07/27/13 »
ive never cared for bmw's. they're like driving nissan's in that they have extremely heavy steering, but it's artificial heavy, not direct connection actually giving you feedback heavy.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: angle snapping
« Reply #34 on: 07:26 AM - 07/28/13 »
ive never cared for bmw's. they're like driving nissan's in that they have extremely heavy steering, but it's artificial heavy, not direct connection actually giving you feedback heavy.

Heavy at low speeds, but I find it's just right at speed. Going around Watkins Glen, for instance, hitting the S and back straight pulling 150 that steering compensates for the paving irregularities etc.

When I first started driving it I would have agreed, but having used it I find that I've adjusted and it feels much better. Not to mention that the number of people driving it has created a huge pool of knowledge as well as available aftermarket parts.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05:31 PM - 07/29/13 »
i hated it on every bmw or nissan ive ever driven.

i liked to have died trying to wrench around a 1989 3-series a few years back that had disconnected power steering for track use. zomg. hulk hogan times stalone from over the top couldn't have roided up enough to get that thing around.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Madvillan

• Everyone needs a VLN.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ask For It ;)
« Reply #36 on: 06:54 PM - 08/02/13 »
Toys that is ^%$^#$ing [email protected]#[email protected]!! I would've never guessed.

edit: I'm going to go sit in my garage and cry out the jealousy.
« Last Edit: 06:59 PM - 08/02/13 by Madvillan »
i never miss

You just transformed it into a ghetto xim edge

sshhh don't scare away the unicorn

Offline Comtrollers Suck

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MiroPro
  • PSN ID: i will buy a PS4 and upgrade my PC cuz xbox one sucks
« Reply #37 on: 11:29 PM - 08/02/13 »
Angle snapping SUCKS !!! MARK MY WORDS . I had it enabled for 5 months , i disabled it and it felt 5 times better and more accurate without it

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12:14 PM - 08/04/13 »
ya but you're not any good.

in other news, just bought an 01 civic to beat around in for awhile while i do some work on my 88 hatch. ill probably keep the 88 and sell the 01 for a bike next year, not sure. depends on how some investments turn out
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%