XIM Community

looking for sugestions to better my game, not getting kill shots....?  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Riseing

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • My clan site
Bleh only 3 months   ::)
Help me in my quest to get tweak positive rep.
http://www.ximmers.com/forum/index.php
Go there for macros and such.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
na i just like pokin fun at halo. its all in good fun.
its just not a manly man's FPS lol. (i would like to see a foot race between a walking pro mode guy and the master chief lawlz!)
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
not sure about halo but ive found the autoaim to help in UT3. i dont mouse snipe worth a @#$% in UT3 (hip fire sniper FTMFW!)

i can say (on not a regular basis, but often enough) i can flick up and rocket people mid-air like im the bestest #1 player of all time in console UT3 that i NEVER EVER EVER would have had a chance at hitting in PC UT3 sans auto-aim LoL!

its like you move your view so fast it says, "thats awesome movement speed man. ill reward you by holding this rocket suspended in mid air until the guy lands on it face first" lol
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
life is too short to miss headshots

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
that's my motto when i whore the M14 red dot. neck shot = 90 damage. headshot = juggredead

aim high, air force!

=D
[/size]

Admin