XIM Community

Ebaying 360 collection!  (Read 884 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
Ebaying 360 collection!
« on: 01:37 AM - 06/27/13 »
I'm getting rid of my 360 game library and peripherals before they are worthless and i'm not fishing for buyers (not even up yet).

I've got 2 ps4s preordered right when they went up (hoping for shortages lol) and I'm just wanting to know if i should let the xim edge go too or is there a chance that you will just update the firmware for the next consoles. I know that that's not the smart way to do it (if you want to make money) but I thought I would ask just in case.

Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline Xog

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Ebaying 360 collection!
« Reply #1 on: 10:10 AM - 06/27/13 »
I'm getting rid of my 360 game library and peripherals before they are worthless and i'm not fishing for buyers (not even up yet).

I've got 2 ps4s preordered right when they went up (hoping for shortages lol) and I'm just wanting to know if i should let the xim edge go too or is there a chance that you will just update the firmware for the next consoles. I know that that's not the smart way to do it (if you want to make money) but I thought I would ask just in case.

I'd hold out on selling your XIM Edge until we hear official word because there is plenty of info pointing to us being able to use our current XIM3s and XIM Edges on next gen consoles :)

Offline BionicTbag

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Ebaying 360 collection!
« Reply #2 on: 10:59 AM - 06/27/13 »

I'd hold out on selling your XIM Edge until we hear official word because there is plenty of info pointing to us being able to use our current XIM3s and XIM Edges on next gen consoles :)

+1
sorry but its time to leave.... goodbye all!

Admin