XIM Community

Help getting XIM setup?  (Read 4295 times)

Offline cameltoe

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xsmoothupinyax
Re: Help getting XIM setup?
« Reply #15 on: 11:40 AM - 03/17/08 »
if its reading 64 updates the connection to the puter is fine, its on the ps3 side. maybe the adapter is @#$%. i have the yobo and i push up/backspace (using stock xim sw) to sync.

Offline Danger

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:16 PM - 03/17/08 »
It's working  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is what I did; I went and bought a PS2 controller (thanks myersn) since the kb/mouse did not register. Plugged it into the Yobo and hit select and up and wahlah!!!! it worked. So it couldn't be the Yobo that was causing my problem. Went and grabbed my laptop to try again and guess what it worked. Go and figure, I didn't do anything different than i did before.
 Anyway thanks to all you guys for your help and support maybe some day I can repay the favor. And a special thanks to myersn and Juncti for your knowledge in regarding the matter.

So now it's time to tweak it a bit, see ya'll in game# :D :D :D :D :D

Offline myersn024

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:17 PM - 03/17/08 »
glad you got it working. i know what's it's like to get something new only to have it not work like you wanted it to.....no fun at all. anyway, have fun with the XIM and don't pwn too many controller users :)

Offline aN4rKi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:31 PM - 03/17/08 »
Awesome! Glad to hear you got it working, my yobo is on the way, maybe i should go buy a controller also.

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:35 PM - 03/17/08 »
Shouldn't need a controller. The setup usually works fine without one. I've never had an issue getting things running.