XIM Community

Xim dodging responsibility for faulty Xim edge - Part 2  (Read 4438 times)

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim dodging responsibility for faulty Xim edge - Part 2
« Reply #30 on: 07:03 AM - 03/05/14 »
For anyone out there reading this who thinks thisa m
As I said, we would gladly look at the device if it was sent to us. But, without proof of purchase and date from an authorized distributor, we can't offer warranty service. I'm not sure why this would be unacceptable to anyone? Its a standard policy that protects companies from fraud.

This isn't applicable in my case, but let's say...

Let's not say because this is not applicable to you, what you need to do is contact the place you purchased it from and take it from there, whether you like that response or not is sadly not going to change your affair, that's how it is for others and you're not really deserving of any special privileges.

I'm sorry that you're an upset individual and I'm sorry your XIM Edge is not working like all of ours are, but these are the breaks, follow the clear steps given to you about 10 times already and get your issue sorted or sit here and complain about the same issues and get nowhere.

The end.
Be humble

Offline jackbauer1900

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07:24 AM - 03/05/14 »
As I said, we would gladly look at the device if it was sent to us. But, without proof of purchase and date from an authorized distributor, we can't offer warranty service. I'm not sure why this would be unacceptable to anyone? Its a standard policy that protects companies from fraud.

Let's not say because this is not applicable to you, what you need to do is contact the place you purchased it from and take it from there, whether you like that response or not is sadly not going to change your affair, that's how it is for others and you're not really deserving of any special privileges.

I'm sorry that you're an upset individual and I'm sorry your XIM Edge is not working like all of ours are, but these are the breaks, follow the clear steps given to you about 10 times already and get your issue sorted or sit here and complain about the same issues and get nowhere.

The end.

By "not applicable" I meant that this is not my situation. I've already sorted thing out with the distributor. I was just curious. But thank you for your sympathy.

Offline jackbauer1900

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07:25 AM - 03/05/14 »
jack... did you get your answer?  if so, i'll lock this topic so all this bickering ends.

Yes, lock it, the issue was resolved at post #8...

Offline 3MIX_Edge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01:03 PM - 03/05/14 »

The end.

By "not applicable" I meant that this is not my situation. I've already sorted thing out with the distributor. I was just curious. But thank you for your sympathy.

I understood that, which is why I bolded it.

I had sympathy for you from your first thread until you had been given your solution, instead you wanted to piss and moan, after that my respect for you and any sympathy was lost when you were more interested in fueling ammunition for XIM haters whether intentionally or not.

You had your answer ages ago, but wanted to cry and hate and in essence insult the very man who will likely be fixing your device. No respect for that kind of behavior I'm afraid.

Close the thread already and consider not allowing this guy to post for a week until he can be a little more respectful to those who tried to help him.
Be humble

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #34 on: 01:12 PM - 03/05/14 »
This isn't applicable in my case, but let's say a user buys your product from Distributor X. One month later, Distributor X goes bankrupt, the web page goes off line and the owners/support are unreachable.

Are you saying that even though this product has a serial number, the manufacturer warranty would be forfeited?

I understand your frustration, but, this is not the case here. ADZ has been a good distributor for us. If a distributor was closing down, we'd know and get the applicable records from them and handle RMAs on their behalf. We ask customers to go through their distributors to ease the process for customers and protect us from fraud.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin