XIM Community

Xbox One and PlayStation 4  (Read 589494 times)

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
Re: Xbox One and PlayStation 4
« Reply #4755 on: 04:24 AM - 12/07/13 »
at least it was short... :)

not as short as your patience (for reading)!

(wow it sounds awfully dry even to me LOL this is not my "be funny" day for sure)
soon..

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: 03:53 PM - 12/07/13 »
Has anyone with X1 had to reinstall a game and reinstall the updates for whatever reason? I played ghosts a few times during launch week and probably haven't touched it in at least a week. Today it started the install again when the disc was inserted.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Sgt8Bit

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: 04:52 PM - 12/07/13 »
Has anyone with X1 had to reinstall a game and reinstall the updates for whatever reason? I played ghosts a few times during launch week and probably haven't touched it in at least a week. Today it started the install again when the disc was inserted.

Nope...this hasn't happened to me.  I have had random crashes back to the home screen, but never had to reinstall a game.
Consoles: Xbox Series X, Playstation 4 Pro
Display: 55" LG CX
Audio: 2019 Mixamp Pro TR, Audio Technica ATH-ADG1X
Keyboard: Razer Tartarus Pro
Mouse: Logitech G502 SE Hero
Pad: Logitech G440

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4758 on: 06:57 PM - 12/07/13 »

xbone automatically manages your storage, meaning it automatically decides what to delete and what to keep at any given time. it probably thought to delete your game i guess.. at least that's the only explanation i can see outside of errors..
soon..

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: 10:44 PM - 12/07/13 »
I know we've seen The Division before but I nearly pooped a duke when they showed the snow shader:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/jz8rt1/tom-clancy-s-the-division-vgx-2013--world-premiere-featurette

I really find it hard to believe this game will look this good on consoles even at 30 fps and with aliasing.

Offline dev8ed

• View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: 12:04 AM - 12/08/13 »

Yep. Happened to me too. It happened after a COD Ghosts update was stuck at 98% for 20 minutes. I cancelled the update and it ended up reinstalling the entire game.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4761 on: 12:08 AM - 12/08/13 »
soon..

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4762 on: 12:14 AM - 12/08/13 »
that gif was a cheap and short laugh (smile would be more truthful) but the only thing that impressed me in the VGX show was the witcher 3 trailer. that city, holy crap. holy. crap. the detail level on something of that size in an open world region.. now THAT'S next gen finally.

Edit: to be fair i didn't watch the show, i had a bet going on just how bad the show would suck apart from a pair of good trailers xD surprise surprise, i won it.

No Man's Sky seems impressive if we think it's made by 4 persons. 4. that awfully small for a game that seems to be Freelancer2.0, i loved freelancer too and since Star Citizen won't come to consoles the peasants will have something similar to enjoy it seems..
« Last Edit: 12:43 AM - 12/08/13 by ak-xs »
soon..

Offline JerginsSoft

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: 03:32 PM - 12/08/13 »
I know we've seen The Division before but I nearly pooped a duke when they showed the snow shader:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/jz8rt1/tom-clancy-s-the-division-vgx-2013--world-premiere-featurette

I really find it hard to believe this game will look this good on consoles even at 30 fps and with aliasing.

Now that looked awesome... not sure how much that detail will do you when you are actually playing, but the immersion alone of something that sweet is enough to tent your pants up...

Offline anony

• View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: 06:17 PM - 12/08/13 »
that gif was a cheap and short laugh (smile would be more truthful)

Why the fuark didn't you just say that gif made me smile? I see why your posts end up being novels. You talk too much crap

but the only thing that impressed me in the VGX show was the witcher 3 trailer. that city, holy crap. holy. crap. the detail level on something of that size in an open world region.. now THAT'S next gen finally.

Edit: to be fair i didn't watch the show, i had a bet going on just how bad the show would suck apart from a pair of good trailers xD surprise surprise, i won it.

First you watched VGX (or part of it, but you still watched it). Next you say you didn't, and then brag about some bet that is pretentious and no one gives a fuark about.

No Man's Sky seems impressive if we think it's made by 4 persons. 4. that awfully small for a game that seems to be Freelancer2.0, i loved freelancer too and since Star Citizen won't come to consoles the peasants will have something similar to enjoy it seems..

Really can you just make a new thread for this? You talk about several things at once which make what you say sound really all over the place and kinda makes people waste their time reading it. Now you mention peasants. Really AK. Are you just some kind of attention seeking whore with no life outside of the internet?

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4765 on: 08:28 PM - 12/08/13 »
First you watched VGX (or part of it, but you still watched it). Next you say you didn't, and then brag about some bet that is pretentious and no one gives a fuark about.

watching a couple game trailers from a show = watching a 3h show? mmmkay!
guess what i don't give a fu*k about? wait let's not let you guess stuff as your capacity is a bit lack luster, it's your opinion  ;)

Really can you just make a new thread for this? You talk about several things at once which make what you say sound really all over the place and kinda makes people waste their time reading it. Now you mention peasants. Really AK. Are you just some kind of attention seeking whore with no life outside of the internet?
it's a game/s for the new consoles. oddly enough it's a game no one had seen before and that looks very interesting and is possible only (i assume) on next gen, it's perfectly on topic.
the witcher remark is to follow on Phil's post, he said he was impressed with the other trailer. so again, on topic.

Star Citizen is (loosely) similar to No Man's Sky, it's been described as the revival of the genre which is why it is associated with anything remotely around space scifi with aircrafts, the devs straightforward said the game won't be on next gen consoles because they are too weak. so next gen had no games of the genre(s) until NoMan'sSky, a genre which is talked as being revived with *several* big promises coming in near future.

if you are not familiar with internet humor there is a joke about "PC Master Race" and "console peasants", using it to talk about a game that the devs refuse to bring to consoles because their weak is the definition of pertinent.

and in case your lackluster behind doesn't know, StarCitizen was discussed in this very thread before. (albeit quite some time ago)

your post on the other hand is completely offtopic, with nothing but personal attacks. are you really that thirsty for attention you need to resort to attacking others because your waste your time and blame them on your poor decisions? no one forced you to read my previous post.
soon..

Offline anony

• View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: 08:51 PM - 12/08/13 »
watching a couple game trailers from a show = watching a 3h show? mmmkay!
guess what i don't give a fu*k about? wait let's not let you guess stuff as your capacity is a bit lack luster, it's your opinion  ;)

So then you go on to say how you won the bet that it sucked. Doesn't that mean you watched it and learned that it sucked? Or did you use your life on the internet to read someone else's views? You still watched VGX you just didn't watch all of it. Like i said part of it not all of it. I win your internets points.

it's a game/s for the new consoles. oddly enough it's a game no one had seen before and that looks very interesting and is possible only (i assume) on next gen, it's perfectly on topic.
the witcher remark is to follow on Phil's post, he said he was impressed with the other trailer. so again, on topic.

Star Citizen is (loosely) similar to No Man's Sky, it's been described as the revival of the genre which is why it is associated with anything remotely around space scifi with aircrafts, the devs straightforward said the game won't be on next gen consoles because they are too weak. so next gen had no games of the genre(s) until NoMan'sSky, a genre which is talked as being revived with *several* big promises coming in near future.

It had nothing to do with off topic. It was to do with your incoherent rambling that could have just been made into a thread instead. How many complaints have you had now about your novel rants? more internets points for me

your post on the other hand is completely offtopic, with nothing but personal attacks. are you really that thirsty for attention you need to resort to attacking others because your waste your time and blame them on your poor decisions? no one forced you to read my previous post.

Unfortunately I had to go off topic slightly because I wanted to say what a lot of people are thinking. Stop writing crap. I don't attack others. Just you, because frankly, you are wasting space and time in the forums with your rants. Minus one internet points for attacking, +100 for trolling the crap out of you

« Last Edit: 02:12 PM - 12/09/13 by Od1n »