XIM Community

Cod WaW Ownage :)  (Read 2280 times)

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x WizzBang x
Cod WaW Ownage :)
« on: 08:12 PM - 06/13/09 »
met up with voli today, real good people and can play well too, smashed the @#$% out of people today on headquarters (the only game mode lol), gonna have him up to that 10th prestige in no time :D
The Price of Leadership is Responsibility.

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Cod WaW Ownage :)
« Reply #1 on: 12:27 AM - 06/26/09 »
Word.

Offline Relys

• MVP
  • Master of Computer Science
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Relys
  • PSN ID: Relys
« Reply #2 on: 12:39 AM - 06/26/09 »
Domenico1026: "dude... that wasfucking impressive. nice round"

I just got that message after going 25-12 on Team Deathmatch on Seelow.

I was using the Kar98k un-scoped. :) That's the first complement I've ever gotten for my awesomeness. (Most people just avoid me as "unsporting" on my rep. :( )
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Offline legion.of.phreakz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:32 AM - 06/26/09 »
I got 30 killstreak in Team Deathmatch Corrosion map and I received a message "cheater". I think I died twice. Of course I was not cheating, cause I am using XIM2. :)

Offline Gabbagod

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:02 PM - 06/26/09 »
I got a 32 kill streak on Asylum! Couldnt believe it as ually high streaks are connected to tank use.

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:45 PM - 06/26/09 »
I got a 32 kill streak on Asylum! Couldnt believe it as ually high streaks are connected to tank use.

nice what game mode? my best streak for quite some time was 23, finally broke that with 25 on dome. the tank part I have to say is funny to me, I have seen people go on streaks that way but im one of the worst tankers around, the best I have ever done was a 5 kill streak in a tank lol, I have 3 accounts and have seen complete noobs on roundhouse ffa mode do better, im obviously doing something wrong with em hehe but prefer to run n gun so i dont get much practice

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #6 on: 07:55 PM - 06/26/09 »
All hackers! I swear!  ;D I guess I gotta buy this game for Xbox as well since I have it for PC already. Went 29 and 2 today on a COD4 TDM, XIM is a real upgrade for me, just really need to get my left right motion to move much faster, hard to scope up and track someone running as Im always shooting behind instead because it wont move as fast as the PC:(

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:26 PM - 06/26/09 »
All hackers! I swear!  ;D I guess I gotta buy this game for Xbox as well since I have it for PC already. Went 29 and 2 today on a COD4 TDM, XIM is a real upgrade for me, just really need to get my left right motion to move much faster, hard to scope up and track someone running as Im always shooting behind instead because it wont move as fast as the PC:(

hmmm you do own an xim2 though right? if so tracking will be fine I assure you hehe, if you don't own one, get one it's absolutely amazing :) im a former pc gamer myself, but that was back in the day the monitors had resolution capabilities way above tv's, and c&c games n so on were modem and pc only..yeah get the xbox one because pc's always have cheat codes and edited ini's it's a real pain in the @#$%..with xbox anyone's cheat ability is very limited

Offline Voli

• MVP
    • View Profile
Cod MW Ownage
« Reply #8 on: 12:05 AM - 06/27/09 »
Had my personal best in CoD: MW today. 40-6 in Team Deathmatch. I was playing with Shrimpanzee and Snow. The other team was doomed from the start. It was even better because we were playing a clan, who gave me mad props.

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
Re: Cod MW Ownage
« Reply #9 on: 01:55 PM - 06/28/09 »
Had my personal best in CoD: MW today. 40-6 in Team Deathmatch. I was playing with Shrimpanzee and Snow. The other team was doomed from the start. It was even better because we were playing a clan, who gave me mad props.

Yeah that was electronic rape.

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:20 PM - 06/28/09 »
40-6 nice bro :)

112-27 on dome not too long ago :D
wish like hell that I could get a better upload than 1 meg, everytime I get my full clan together it's that dam 3 bar west coast host @#$% =\

Offline Tonester

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EpicNerd
  • PSN ID: A_McCulley
« Reply #11 on: 06:39 AM - 06/30/09 »
If any of you guys play hardcore, let me know.  I think I've seen Voli on, but I didn't realize who it was until just now.

Offline WizzBang

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02:34 PM - 06/30/09 »
If any of you guys play hardcore, let me know.  I think I've seen Voli on, but I didn't realize who it was until just now.

i'm primarily a Headquarters player, and recently ffa. However I have been trying my luck in hardcore ffa and doing fairly well, that killcam is pathetic though and people find me..I will try some hardcore team d I suppose and perhaps get good enough at it to help ya out hehe, see im usually just interested in getting xp and ranking up and deathmatch scores only run to 750, if they ran for 15 mins or 5k points or something I'd be amazing at it by now, just lack of reps.