XIM Community

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ stetab BO4TZ  (Read 623 times)

Offline ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ stetab

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ stetab BO4TZ
« on: 08:02 PM - 03/22/13 »
sure. a "dev" on the "forums"... and they would make detailed notes on EVERYTHING they do, even the smallest details / bugs but not include the fact they raised footsteps? ..... sure ..... in the very least they would have put "tweaked sound"... but nope.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414181218#414181218

Admit my superiority. Bow before me.
They haven't touched footsteps since the game came out. Would have been in patch notes...

-With Awareness you can hear people that don't run dead silence well. Especially on certain surfaces.
-With Awareness you can hear people that do run dead silence, but in a balanced way. Not at all on some surfaces.
-Without Awareness you can barely hear people that don't run dead silence. Very quiet
-Without Awareness its impossible to hear other people who run dead silence. Unless you jump/climb.

Ill give you a "for example" ... We were running practices for XIMEVO rules about a month ago. I suggested everybody run Deadsilence/Awareness.  Everybody seemed to complain that they couldn't hear footsteps. You can, but its really faint, and only when people are really close, and highly dependent on the surface people are running on. Its a balanced way to keep footsteps in the game, without making them a huge factor.

They are slightly louder dickbrain
if you were a soundwhore pro like me you would have noticed, but you're not.
A dev stated in the cod forum that footsteps were loudened but it was not in the patch notes.

This account, and your other account by proxy are now banned.

Actually, you didn't need to ban my other account because I requested my other account be deleted via the menu option on my profile page. It said that it needed approval to be deleted, but I assumed it was done as I never tried to log in with it again. Today I was clearing out my bookmarks for this site when I saw the bookmark for the alt account "ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ" that I made some time ago. I decided to poke fun at dale a little bit with it assuming it would get banned. IP banning me from the forum is pretty lame though, especially when its the only place to update your xim firmware. From a customer service standpoint its a poor move.

Anyway,

I mainly came on here to fill free time at work: help new users with questions, talk crap to my friends that I game with, keep up with some of the friends I've made on XBL that are no longer active on there, and talk about games that I play. I contribute more to this site than most, and much more than people who just log on here to complain about ninja and toys *cough boddiebagger*

I didn't make some drama post and ragequit the forums, i just left quietly and deleted my account. I did so because the forums have been getting crappier lately for various reasons. I blame it mostly on mist not being on as much as he used to and xog having to attempt to mod in his place.

Good luck with everything guys, see ya

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Re: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ stetab BO4TZ
« Reply #1 on: 08:13 PM - 03/22/13 »
You were still posting like a mad man so I never approved your account deletion figuring you made a mistake.

No one thinks you rage quit.

Cheers.