XIM Community

Gears of War: Judgement Configs  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Ed Boon

• View Profile
Gears of War: Judgement Configs
« on: 09:26 AM - 03/21/13 »
I've been messing around with some profiles and found something that feels alright.  the tiny circular movements feel blocky but everything else is pretty good.  Please post your configs here to share!  All ingame sensitivities are maxed at 30 and i am using a 5600 dpi razer naga epic.

Update Rate: 125
DeadZone: 14430 Circular
XY: 2.0
Translation Component: 0.6
Sensitivity: 700
Sec Sensitivity: 700
Diag Dampen: 0
Smoothness: 0

Please post your configs here to share!
« Last Edit: 10:15 AM - 03/21/13 by Ed Boon »

Offline dalrock

• View Profile
Re: Gears of War: Judgement Configs
« Reply #1 on: 09:04 PM - 03/22/13 »
How do I config the settings for Judgement? I'm a new user to Xim Edge and would love to use it for Gears of War Judgement but there is no translator yet, are you using a third-party program to edit the values manually? If so, which program do I use and how do I set it up properly?

Thank you :)

Offline Ed Boon

• View Profile
Re: Gears of War: Judgement Configs
« Reply #2 on: 03:41 PM - 03/25/13 »
How do I config the settings for Judgement? I'm a new user to Xim Edge and would love to use it for Gears of War Judgement but there is no translator yet, are you using a third-party program to edit the values manually? If so, which program do I use and how do I set it up properly?

Thank you :)

I am not completely familiar with the XIM Edge, this is for the XIM 2 which is an older version and all profiles are entered manually.  I would search the edge sub section of forums for that type of Q.

Also, after a lot of frustration with the control scheme using keyboard/mouse i have reverted to using the controller.  Any normal game i would be 10x better with mouse/keyboard (as most of you would) but for this game, i really cant notice a different (outside of sniping) since it is primarily focused on gnash wars.  If anyone has a pc like control profile, please put it here, but the one above is far from perfect.