XIM Community

A qustion for anyone who plays bf3  (Read 1865 times)

Offline 2o4ch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Daylaroach
A qustion for anyone who plays bf3
« on: 06:27 PM - 03/18/13 »
Does anyone know about the no gun glitch and how to fix it. Its been a pain in the butt for about a week, everytime i join a game i have no arms , only a crosshair and i cant shoot or use any weapon. Even if i turn the system off , it comes back. I have reset my system to factory default and downloaded everything again but still the glitch comes back...i know this isnt a xim problem . Im hoping still , somone knows how to fix this. Thanks for your time and help

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Re: A qustion for anyone who plays bf3
« Reply #1 on: 06:33 PM - 03/18/13 »
I've never seen this before.

Offline 2o4ch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:46 PM - 03/18/13 »
I've never seen this before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupgTy9whno

This fix did not work... But it shows whats going on
« Last Edit: 06:51 PM - 03/18/13 by 2o4ch »

Offline lc505

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:49 AM - 03/19/13 »
I would've tried deleting the profile save first before the patches (you will lose settings and single player stuff I think). If that doesn't work I've no idea

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:46 PM - 03/19/13 »
have you done that cache clearance thingy in the xbox options?
maybe it helps
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline SadCustomer

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: none
« Reply #5 on: 02:04 PM - 03/20/13 »
On ps3 you could try to get into recovery mode and select two options which are restart system and rebuild database which might fix this bug

PS3 M:G500 BF3 H:82.25 A:254

Offline 2o4ch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:50 PM - 03/20/13 »
I would've tried deleting the profile save first before the patches (you will lose settings and single player stuff I think). If that doesn't work I've no idea

This was the 1st thing i tryed , it worked till i died then it wouldnt spawn with weapons again .
have you done that cache clearance thingy in the xbox options?
maybe it helps
Im on ps3 and it didnt work.
On ps3 you could try to get into recovery mode and select two options which are restart system and rebuild database which might fix this bug
I will try this on friday night and let u know. I only play like 2hours a night during the week and im not wasting game time trying to fix a pointles glitch.
Thanks for all the help guys , this is the worst glitch i have seen. Bf3 is a good game , i played everyday ...now its gone and i feel like a crackhead jonesing for a fix... Its a shame how ea treats customers. Again thanks guys and sry for the rant

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #7 on: 05:16 PM - 03/20/13 »
I have never had this problem. The only advice I can five you is re install everything. Down load everything while at work and come home to reinstall..

I think the funniest glitch when they released B2K and you ran around like a Monkey with your arms in the air holding the MG36.

Offline 2o4ch

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:32 PM - 03/20/13 »
I have never had this problem. The only advice I can five you is re install everything. Down load everything while at work and come home to reinstall..

I think the funniest glitch when they released B2K and you ran around like a Monkey with your arms in the air holding the MG36.
I hope u never get this. And i think the funniest glitch in bf3 was the revive in water , it flips your screen upside down ...good times  :(

Offline 2o4ch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:28 PM - 03/29/13 »
I might have this fixed i will let you all know what i did if the fix stays true for a few days, so far i was playing four hours and got no problems .