XIM Community

ps3...  (Read 870 times)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
ps3...
« on: 09:25 PM - 01/02/13 »
It kinda sux... at least for cod... i mean everyone is using a @#$% bluetooth mic that seems to be omnidirectional so i get kids eating chips... background noise... all sorts of bs. Also what is this reconnecting to party for 2 min @#$%? Not to mention sound @#$% totally losing its sample synch in zombies... so it sounds like a metal fan hitting something. Plus no party chat.

If your playing cod get it on the xbox or pc... its garbage for ps3... funny enough i havnt experienced serious lag and my theatre mode @#$% is pretty good for what it is. It does drop a lot of games but the ones it saves are pretty close to original.

Just sayin.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Colin Clambakin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Colin Clambakin
  • PSN ID: N/A
Re: ps3...
« Reply #1 on: 10:08 PM - 01/02/13 »
just another case of developers being lazy and instead of taking advantage of the cell processors they simply port it straight from the xbox.
Xbox/Ms official/Xim 3/0824ex/Sony tv/Plastic/Generic/Ath-a700/Cm storm sentinel zero-g/5600/1000/Bf3 cod Cs go

Offline GreyMouser

• MVP
  • Mostly PC now until a great exclusive pops up.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyingGamer
« Reply #2 on: 11:59 PM - 01/02/13 »
It kinda sux... at least for cod... i mean everyone is using a @#$% bluetooth mic that seems to be omnidirectional so i get kids eating chips... background noise... all sorts of bs. Also what is this reconnecting to party for 2 min @#$%? Not to mention sound @#$% totally losing its sample synch in zombies... so it sounds like a metal fan hitting something. Plus no party chat.

If your playing cod get it on the xbox or pc... its garbage for ps3... funny enough i havnt experienced serious lag and my theatre mode @#$% is pretty good for what it is. It does drop a lot of games but the ones it saves are pretty close to original.

Just sayin.

I have BO2 for both systems so I'm qualified to chime in here.

You're right, for the most part! I agree 100% about the lack of party chat. The ONLY reason I bought BO2 for both systems is to play with RL friends who are fanboys of one system. So, for my PSN buddies, we talk about private stuff (wives, kids, etc) before we go into lobbies as EVERYONE can hear you talk in lobbies. We don't want to bore strangers with our inside jokes, etc. And there's other stuff we don't want strangers to hear, LOL.

As for the mic issues, it doesn't bother me personally. Etiquette allows someone in the lobby to scream 'turn down your mic!' and most comply....Or you can mute them.

I do notice more party-connection probs on PSN vs XBL, but it's more like once per 10 sessions on PSN vs once per 20 sessions on XBL. Maybe I'm just luckier than you. I don't know.
Loadout: kb = Rantopad with Gateron red switches (model RT101-0005); m = g403; PS4 controllers = official; XIM =  XIM4

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:06 AM - 01/03/13 »
Yea some of my irl friends convinced me to get it... i shoulda convinced them to get an xbox.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #4 on: 05:41 AM - 01/03/13 »
why not using skype or TS in either your PC or smartphone?
just sayin' .. i play games without actual mic support talking to friends that way...
soon..

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:21 AM - 01/03/13 »
Cmon man...

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #6 on: 07:30 AM - 01/03/13 »
Cmon man...

i'm coming.. ahah

just wanted to help
soon..

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:58 PM - 01/03/13 »
Haha no your prolly right its prolly the game i just wish they had some sort of real mic port.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #8 on: 01:23 AM - 01/04/13 »
Haha no your prolly right its prolly the game i just wish they had some sort of real mic port.

i never said it's the game fault. PSN lacks features, specially party chat ones.. but it's easy to get around them, nothing mnore
soon..