XIM Community

BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Tanmerican

• View Profile
BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute
« on: 02:13 PM - 12/26/12 »
Like the title said, I'm looking for some 400+ score per minute people to run with. I've been putting together a group and some of the guys are great. But I never can seem to get a full party of 6 people who are 400+ score per minute players in one room at once.

If this is you and you want to run with a group that makes ranked elite players rage quit. Shoot me a message or reply to this and we can make some waves.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
Re: BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute
« Reply #1 on: 02:33 PM - 12/26/12 »
You do realize score per minute is like the easiest thing to manipulate and boost right?

I am just saying if you are using it to judge players its probably not the best way to do so.

Win % is usually your best indicator.

That being said you are more than welcome to join our party whenever are around and have room. We are welcoming of whoever if we have a spot, any time.
DB Ninja X2

Offline Tanmerican

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:00 PM - 12/26/12 »
Very true ninja,

I should clarify. I'm pushing 430-500 spm, 2.1 overall closer to 3.0+ k/d and a 3. something w/l  no boosting, And I would like to be the worst person in my party if you catch my drift :).

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #3 on: 03:02 PM - 12/26/12 »
Win% only indicates how often you play in a competent party, or how much ffa you play. Any stat can be manipulated really. SPM is an okay indicator of who is going to be decent and play the objective. If you play S&D a lot it really lowers the overall spm though because 110+ is like 450+ in games like demo/hardpoint. You can add me if you want gt: boats did 911

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:03 PM - 12/26/12 »
I agree, i guess, at the end of the day the easiest way to tell is to just play with people and learn who is good or bad...

We always do pretty well with our group...*shrug*

Offline Tanmerican

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:05 PM - 12/26/12 »
We play a good amount of dom, thus the 400-500 spm, high k/d. From my musing's at people it seems to be 1.7-2.5kd and a 400+ spm usually equals either a pain in the butt or a great ally and I am adding you now.

Either way, if you are teamwork/obj oriented and good, it will show. And I'll give most people a chance if their stats are in line with their claims.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:17 PM - 12/26/12 »
Uhhh no need to give me a chance...haha. I wasn't looking for an opportunity or a chance to join anyone's team.

I was just giving my two cents for what it was worth, all just a matter of opinion and or for discussion.

If we are ever have room you are more than welcome to play with us is all I was saying. So add me, and we generally have 1 slot free or more depending on the time of night..later at night we run 3 man teams in multi team just because we aren't fans of relying on randoms.

Offline Tanmerican

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:24 PM - 12/26/12 »
Uhhh no need to give me a chance...haha. I wasn't looking for an opportunity or a chance to join anyone's team.

I was just giving my two cents for what it was worth, all just a matter of opinion and or for discussion.

If we are ever have room you are more than welcome to play with us is all I was saying. So add me, and we generally have 1 slot free or more depending on the time of night..later at night we run 3 man teams in multi team just because we aren't fans of relying on randoms.

Sorry about that, I definitely meant to insult. I threw you an invite on live, maybe we can meet up there soon.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:54 PM - 12/26/12 »
You didn't insult me bro, I just didn't want you to think I was trying out or something. I don't take it that serious. :)

I figured you were just looking for more serious people that want to be hardcore competitive.

I will play GB with a select few, but overall I just smash pubs with friends. :)

Offline Tanmerican

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:33 PM - 12/26/12 »

I figured you were just looking for more serious people that want to be hardcore competitive.

This, nothing like clans or GB, just rocking pubs.

Offline Lurkin374

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lurkin374
« Reply #10 on: 05:36 PM - 12/26/12 »
in my experience, once you get about 4 really good players on a team then it gets boring.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:41 PM - 12/26/12 »
my SPM was over 900. then again, like all metrics, it is very easily manipulated.

stats don't matter.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:05 AM - 12/27/12 »
Mines 500+ in every game mode and I wasn't even going for it, 2-3 ppl in a party is enough so you can get more kills. I like playing with ninja because I can run around and kill everyone and not have to worry about the objective. I know he will get to it and hold his own.

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #13 on: 07:30 AM - 12/27/12 »
Mines 500+ in every game mode and I wasn't even going for it, 2-3 ppl in a party is enough so you can get more kills. I like playing with ninja because I can run around and kill everyone and not have to worry about the objective. I know he will get to it and hold his own.

500SPM in search too? Yeah right, I've yet to see anyone over the 150 range that's played more then 5 games.

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #14 on: 01:46 PM - 12/27/12 »
Most of the guys I play with in the east are 350-400 (400 tops). Good luck with your 400-500 group.  ;D
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Admin