XIM Community

BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute  (Read 4448 times)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Re: BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute
« Reply #45 on: 07:01 AM - 12/29/12 »
Final kill has to be a trick shot. Nubbs i 720 no scope drag all day. Too bad i cant go positive with a real gun... but im not a tryhard, i just tryhard at trickshotting which = not trying hard. Thank god blops 2 killed that @#$%... unless someone is really good with a sniper they usually get spanked in this game... even if the dsr is a 1 shot from the waist up.

Funniest @#$% is when kids try to use the fal and fail hard. Not you shrimp im talking abiut the ps3 stick kids. So many of them just fail with it. Thiugh that lmg targetfinder combo is getting super popular with the campers... seeing it more and more.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

holidayshrimp

BOPS 2 360 East Coast - 400+ Score Per Minute
« Reply #46 on: 11:52 AM - 12/29/12 »
Final kill has to be a trick shot. Nubbs i 720 no scope drag all day. Too bad i cant go positive with a real gun... but im not a tryhard, i just tryhard at trickshotting which = not trying hard. Thank god blops 2 killed that @#$%... unless someone is really good with a sniper they usually get spanked in this game... even if the dsr is a 1 shot from the waist up.

Funniest @#$% is when kids try to use the fal and fail hard. Not you shrimp im talking abiut the ps3 stick kids. So many of them just fail with it. Thiugh that lmg targetfinder combo is getting super popular with the campers... seeing it more and more.

Ballista irons is true beast mode. Really no reason to use it but for the lols. Makes kiddies rage so hard. Love it. Speaking of beast mode I saw marshawn lynch at wing express last night.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 11:54 AM - 12/29/12 »

Funniest @#$% is when kids try to use the fal and fail hard. Not you shrimp im talking abiut the ps3 stick kids. So many of them just fail with it. Though that lmg targetfinder combo is getting super popular with the campers... seeing it more and more.

So @#$% true, can't tell you how many times after I was killed then looking at the replay that was the exact setup they had.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS4 l XIM: Edge l Gaming Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT prad.de rated 4 of 5 stars (gut!) l Headset: Sony Gold Wireless Headset

My config/setup: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #48 on: 12:25 PM - 12/29/12 »
Pretty sure toys and I were tearin up last night with some high spm....using pistols only.
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #49 on: 12:39 PM - 12/29/12 »
Pistols are beautifully OP in this game. Controller kiddies stay away from them and rage when they get out-snipped by them.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 01:00 PM - 12/29/12 »
What is your handgun of choice (whoever)?
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS4 l XIM: Edge l Gaming Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT prad.de rated 4 of 5 stars (gut!) l Headset: Sony Gold Wireless Headset

My config/setup: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #51 on: 01:04 PM - 12/29/12 »
Tac all the way. I have a sweet clip where I get a Lodestar while defending the hardpoint with one, but my xbox didn't render it right. No hardline either. It's a pretty nice clip, have to try to render again. The tac is awesome up close

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:06 PM - 12/29/12 »
I've been thinking about messing around and running about with only a pistol.

I might have to give it a go.

Offline Dooftard

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/NicRunsThis
  • Gamertag: nic runs this
« Reply #53 on: 01:08 PM - 12/29/12 »
Face raping with pistols on FFA.    Gnite sweet prince...dash-boarding fgts

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #54 on: 01:10 PM - 12/29/12 »
Yea im glad they made the pistols good this time around.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 02:23 PM - 12/29/12 »
tbf its not that pistols are good, the average weapon is just not good.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #56 on: 04:16 PM - 12/29/12 »
Weapons function on a relative scale. You can try and boil it down "n" hits-to-kill, r.o.f., spread, et al, and create an empirical evaluation between these guns and those from past iterations to call them "good". But if one can spank noobs with a pistol then I argue that they are good in their own right.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

holidayshrimp

« Reply #57 on: 05:28 PM - 12/29/12 »
Out of the first three pistols I've used the tac45 with quick mags is my favorite.  Lightweight, ghost, scavenger, xcon, and dexterity. Might try one with toughness.

I want to try the last two akimbo though. Heard they're terrible and I love that thought.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #58 on: 09:36 PM - 12/30/12 »
Out of the first three pistols I've used the tac45 with quick mags is my favorite.  Lightweight, ghost, scavenger, xcon, and dexterity. Might try one with toughness.

I want to try the last two akimbo though. Heard they're terrible and I love that thought.

Tac don't need no attachments its a beast naked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YilaeRl5YRs

[/quote]

Offline ROLL

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PlaToad
« Reply #59 on: 10:33 PM - 12/30/12 »

Tac don't need no attachments its a beast naked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YilaeRl5YRs

[/quote]

You are a beast naked.

Admin