XIM Community

If binding buttons on my mouse & Nav through the config manager...  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
Do I connect the mouse and nav to the edge after I've connected it to my pc?

Or do I connect them to the pc directly? Not even sure if my pc would recognize my nav.

Kinda confused as to how to do this properly, I tried binding buttons in game but I found it extremely confusing.

Any help would be appreciated here, trying to finish setting it up right so I can play a bit tonight.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
You can try using your pc mouse to set up your binds in Xim Manager if they share a similar button layout. You may have to bind them in game though. As for the nav, you will either need to use the picture below as a reference to manually bind those buttons or bind them in game.

To learn how to bind in game please visit either the Edge manual link or instructional video link located in my signature.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yea I used that exact image, I had seen the image before but I honestly didn't know exactly what those numbers were or how to use them hehe.

I bound the buttons on the Nav & my new G9x using the config manager on the pc.

I finally got it setup properly last night, thank you.

Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Admin