XIM Community

Help with Sensitivity with XIMCommander  (Read 1942 times)

Offline marciusvortex

• View Profile
Help with Sensitivity with XIMCommander
« on: 07:18 PM - 12/02/12 »
Hi guys.

Im new with xim commander, he works fine here, but im having some dificult to find my sensitivity. Im xim3 i use Bf3 smart translator with 12.50/1.00, . I tried to change in Mouse Config Button in Ximcommander but i cant find my old sensitivity in xim3.

Someone?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Help with Sensitivity with XIMCommander
« Reply #1 on: 09:27 PM - 12/02/12 »
I don't quite follow. Sounds like without XIMCommander you were using 12.5, but, with it things feel different at the same sensitivity?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline marciusvortex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:38 PM - 12/02/12 »
Before the xim commander my sensitivities in xim3 Bf3 SMART TRANSLATOR were 12.30 HIP / 0.30 ADS, i Decided to use xim commander to share my mouse / keyboard with xim and pc, but I was wondering .... how do I make the same sensibilities that used in xim3 without ximcommander? Using the Mouse button config in xim commander, but that the sensitivity that lay there, and puts Full Range?

Another question ... im using 11,400 dpi and using the Steelseries sensei and put my sensitivity ADS 0.00 and 12.30 HIP is still fast

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 10:48 PM - 12/02/12 »
There is no direct conversion. As XIMCommander runs at a slower update rate, I'd start by reducing your sensitivities by half. But, even then, you'll need to just keep adjusting until you find the right value.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline marciusvortex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:50 PM - 12/02/12 »
I will ajust in xim commander at Mouse Config button at Full range? there dont have bf3 option! i stay my old sens in xim3 and ajust at xim3 commander?