XIM Community

BO2 Game is now totally unplayable  (Read 8160 times)

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kn0cK NorriS
Re: BO2 Game is now totally unplayable
« Reply #15 on: 12:09 AM - 12/07/12 »
 its not unplayble at all... devs tell us its our foult we just need to have no firewall and stuff setting routers up in ways ppl dont @#$% know about calling our internet providers to fix nothing.. i play straight up no wireless @#$% 120 up and it sucks @#$%... its not a game thing its alll on your side they say. (plz dont put mw2 in your xbox to compare)[email protected]#$% the no beta playing on closed lan devs saying there is no such thing as lag problems in our [email protected]#$% u really hard tards..cod is dead.. or as the devs say themself we just suck @#$% so we dont play after release where 0.5 connection guys start to own our @#$% magically. at that time we allready sold the @#$% ..who cares at that point..yea im the bad guy @#$%
« Last Edit: 12:42 AM - 12/07/12 by KnOck »

Offline Joker76

• No asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drunkn Joker
« Reply #16 on: 09:01 AM - 12/07/12 »
its not unplayble at all... devs tell us its our foult we just need to have no firewall and stuff setting routers up in ways ppl dont @#$% know about calling our internet providers to fix nothing.. i play straight up no wireless @#$% 120 up and it sucks @#$%... its not a game thing its alll on your side they say. (plz dont put mw2 in your xbox to compare)[email protected]#$% the no beta playing on closed lan devs saying there is no such thing as lag problems in our [email protected]#$% u really hard tards..cod is dead.. or as the devs say themself we just suck @#$% so we dont play after release where 0.5 connection guys start to own our @#$% magically. at that time we allready sold the @#$% ..who cares at that point..yea im the bad guy @#$%

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:58 PM - 12/07/12 »
so the devs only fix for lag so far is not changing ruter settings and telling ppl its on our end its [email protected]#$% little @#$%
tell me this is a fix  http://www.examiner.com/article/activision-creates-guide-for-improving-your-black-ops-2-on-line-connection?cid=db_articles
just tell me where my drunk post was wrong really or read it and then @#$%
« Last Edit: 10:35 PM - 12/07/12 by KnOck »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:25 AM - 12/08/12 »
Silent trigger just changed his ISP from a bambus line to a high speed one and he looses every game. The game seems to be dependant of your connection only as well as your fun with it.
Crusade atm: none

Offline soler37

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: r4yz0rz
« Reply #19 on: 01:12 AM - 12/08/12 »
i got a g500 and didnt really like it since the start, i then went on buying a deathadder on ebay for 25~pounds and i can safely say that it is much better then the g500, more comfort too.

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:43 AM - 12/09/12 »
Silent trigger just changed his ISP from a bambus line to a high speed one and he looses every game. The game seems to be dependant of your connection only as well as your fun with it.
very lag dependent just like mw3..its unplayble 8 out of 10 games you are seconds behind if you have a good connection..but the devs only playing the game on closed lans really dont want to admit anything lag wise on the game side or step the @#$% up and atleast make it like previous cods/[email protected]#$%.....poor connections are the biggest selling point for cod now worst connection rules so it sells more [email protected]#$% cod f.u.c.k cod

« Last Edit: 01:47 AM - 12/09/12 by KnOck »

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #21 on: 08:16 AM - 12/09/12 »
How do they make so much money from this game yet their servers still go down. How is down time even an option for them. Even elite is down, yet their status webpage says everything is running except theater. @#$% bastards
« Last Edit: 08:20 AM - 12/09/12 by stetab »

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:27 PM - 12/10/12 »
first cod not camping out in my xbox.. patch is out played 2 hours what is fixed nothing [email protected]#$% fix the lag
« Last Edit: 06:34 PM - 12/10/12 by KnOck »

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07:19 PM - 12/10/12 »
How do they make so much money from this game yet their servers still go down. How is down time even an option for them. Even elite is down, yet their status webpage says everything is running except theater. @#$% bastards
lol havnt even noticed server downtime.. its my first day back on bo2 only bc of a youtube patch vid just had to try..still @#$%.. like a minimal smg hipfire recoil was the the thing fixing all.. or a minor AS buff maybe a+ milli sec betty dealy will make the game all good... @#$% retard devs f u c k cod..maybe cod is just the bankers of gaming..prepere to get @#$% over and pay them a "bailout" just for being the fps norm not for doing anything good ever.. no real work just minnamally inprove gfx and downgrade connction requirements AIMED AT WIRELESS PHONE RETARDS @#$% @#$% you...im done thx for the ban guys xim still rules
« Last Edit: 07:47 PM - 12/10/12 by KnOck »

Offline g0retekz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: g0retkz
Re: Re: BO2 Game is now totally
« Reply #24 on: 10:11 PM - 12/10/12 »
lol havnt even noticed server downtime.. its my first day back on bo2 only bc of a youtube patch vid just had to try..still @#$%.. like a minimal smg hipfire recoil was the the thing fixing all.. or a minor AS buff maybe a+ milli sec betty dealy will make the game all good... @#$% retard devs f u c k cod..maybe cod is just the bankers of gaming..prepere to get @#$% over and pay them a "bailout" just for being the fps norm not for doing anything good ever.. no real work just minnamally inprove gfx and downgrade connction requirements AIMED AT WIRELESS PHONE RETARDS @#$% @#$% you...im done thx for the ban guys xim still rules

I feel dumber every time I read every one of your effing posts.  Good lord.
« Last Edit: 10:26 PM - 12/10/12 by g0retekz »

Offline KnOck

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Re: BO2 Game is now totally
« Reply #25 on: 02:14 PM - 12/11/12 »

I feel dumber every time I read every one of your effing posts.  Good lord.
great cant be more than 2 posts away from you getting declared brain dead then

Offline joeunreal

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: crazygeneral9
« Reply #26 on: 12:02 AM - 12/18/12 »
Wow that's a lot more issues than I experienced in Blops 2, my issues are the typical retarded lag issues, losing gun fights that "you" should win, Hit detection etc etc etc... Though I don't see it being unplayable  ;D I can still get 100+ games on it (non groundwar-I hate ground war its to easy -.-) but I do hate treyarch's fail hitboxes and they're attempt to fix lag which somehow got worse >.<. It's like you get 3 bars you better be pro... lol. But on the sensitivity part holy @#$% 100, I have my Razer Mamba maxed at 6400 dpi with ingame 14 sen, and my xim3 sens are 10(non ADS) / 5(ADS) ik low but I feel laggy with the xim3 so I become a accuracy whore... sorta speak :-\ .

Than again I'm not a high dpi user on pc anyway because I feel it's better to have perfect control, over minor imperfections.
Wow I kinda rambled on, but well that's my opinion on this  ;)

Offline shifty4play

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xGenoSiide
« Reply #27 on: 03:36 AM - 12/19/12 »

What is this... I don't even?   Seriously, what the @#$% are you trying to say?

Offline spinal_chord

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: spinal_chord
« Reply #28 on: 04:23 AM - 12/19/12 »
Now my experience with Black Ops 2 is this, when i first hopped on @ release it was noticeably better than MW3 in respect to hit detection, many times in MW3 u could get shot from behind but still have time to 180 and drop shot and win the gun fight.........most of the time up close like that it felt like you were shooting into porridge!!!!! still enjoyed the game though.

My thoughts on Black Ops 2 now after playing it a little (prestige 5) is the lag is still present but it's not as bad as MW3, i'm one of those with a great connection, 100mb download and 5ms ping so i know what it's like for being penalised via their lag compensation software, example is my mrs was streaming a movie the other night without me knowing and i had the best run of games to date.

When playing solo i get better games BUT if i have a 3 or 4 man party that's when i notice it more, i think thats due to messing with the way the match making right off the bat by trying to find a game when you have 3 or 4 guys with different connections.

I don't think they will ever perfect lag comp, 3-4 years of using it and still not getting it right is a joke. I have had to adjust my game style to compensate so i now try not to get into many close quarters gun fights which is a shame but that's just the way it is.

Dave.

Offline NinjaX2

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xaanit
« Reply #29 on: 01:59 PM - 12/19/12 »

I have no problems with lag or hit registration. I mean it happens occasionally but it isnt near as severe for me as people make it out to be.

And I quoted this guy because he is incapable of making any sense whatsoever. You have to be the hardest rager i have ever seen, and if you play in any way like you type then no amount of fixing lag is going to help you.

Because using a mouse and keyboard requires you to know where the key you are looking for is located. You obviously have a problem with this.

Even in the quote of your text, every single word I think is marked as misspelled.

It is rather loltastic.