XIM Community

Re: Things you should know or forgot about COD... (and many other games)  (Read 4065 times)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile

love it!

nice beamer! ive got a buddy that entered a wrecked one in 24hours of lemons a couple years ago.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline samael

• View Profile
Btw sam those are really beautiful pics! This guy at my gym is from there and told me once about it and how he likes going back there for vacation and encouraged me to visit one day. Looking at those pictures, i really want to now.
yea vacation here would be awesome for you. but you need to train drinking skills first coz you will be dead after a hour with us in bar

nice beamer! ive got a buddy that entered a wrecked one in 24hours of lemons a couple years ago.
cool, if i wreck my i would buy another one right away... but only e46 iam not fan of any types after that. i have this for a year now and so far only my ex was bumping into things with it but i got superlaid after that, ... i will probably borow it to her for rest of weekend :)

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
i like the older ones too. its like anything else. not as nice in many ways, but the build quality was a little tighter and you just completely loose the DIY wrenching ability much later than that.

ive played with some bmw's ;) toyota licensed their management system in the 80's and improved upon it. i hate the steering and shifting (way too heavy for me), but they are as easy to work on & tune as toyotas. very logical, not overly complicated. built like tanks & last forever on the streets (not so long in lemon's racing, but almost nothing does hah!)
real good friend of mine had a nice 1989 325 (whatever the i6+coupe+MT was). we had lots of work in it. it was pretty high strung after porting, cams and some free tweaks on the management side. everything taken out you could take out. it was a quick car. real quick on the road races up in memphis. it was kind of a brute tho. didn't weigh that much, didn't have a lot of low down, but you had to drive it real ham-fisted.
« Last Edit: 02:18 PM - 11/24/12 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Akademiks315

• Airborne, Airassault, COB...yea I earned them..
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Namesake87
Wont le me leave it alone huh....photoshopped stock pics...cool story bro...still an economical 3rd world country...pretty poor people per capita...afghanietan..iraq...iran...beautiful countries...3rd world...african nations are beautiful...3rd world...old BMW..you not driving the 750 li then its nada..not even a M3... qnd anybody whos anybody knows its illegal to post war time pics. Tho I will if u wish I have some where things are marked top secret...also ill scan my DD 214 that shows my ourple heart with cluster...either way im not a troll lol just love internet arguing...being able to egg people on with key strokes is amazing..
GT: NAMESAKE87
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC
A is for AIRBORNE..I is for IN THE SKY..and so forth..

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
You aren't really arguing or making a valid argument. You have no pics of you at epic games or wherever you went. You have no pics of the lambos or paychecks or building. You didn't actually refute anything toys wrote. You just made up @#$% that you can't back up in poorly formatted blocks of text. If this is you "trolling" it's pathetic. I think you just say you are trolling to hide what an inept, ptsd, head injured vet you are.
« Last Edit: 05:12 PM - 11/24/12 by stetab »

Offline samael

• View Profile
i thought that for trolling you need to be smart.... i was wrong

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
Lol you're criticizing him for not driving a 7 series bmw or "not even" an m3. Really? You can't even tell us what you drive. But you can tell us what other people that you "know" drive. And you say you're not trolling?
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Wont le me leave it alone huh....photoshopped stock pics...cool story bro...still an economical 3rd world country...pretty poor people per capita...afghanietan..iraq...iran...beautiful countries...3rd world...african nations are beautiful...3rd world...old BMW..you not driving the 750 li then its nada..not even a M3... qnd anybody whos anybody knows its illegal to post war time pics. Tho I will if u wish I have some where things are marked top secret...also ill scan my DD 214 that shows my ourple heart with cluster...either way im not a troll lol just love internet arguing...being able to egg people on with key strokes is amazing..

1.) It's not a 3rd world country.

2.) Afghanistan ain't so pretty when you have bullets whizzing over your head, or you're afraid to drive around because of IED's.

3.) He posted a pic of his BMW, something I know you cannot afford if you're full time US military. Unless of course you're a higher ranking officer, which you're not.

4.) It's not illegal to post war time pics, unless said pics are of formal duty.

5.) You have nothing "Top Secret"... unless of course your toon mates are trolling you.

6.) If you're really in the military, then I thank you for your service. Unfortunately, that doesn't make you smart.

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
that right there tells you how much of an idiot he is. no one with any since of anything in the universe ever bought a 7 series. not since the late 80's and early 90's... they've always been hideous and unpopular.
[/size]

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
Still 3rd world...and war time sucks yes...I was a 25u..tip secret security clerance dumb dumb...all the tac sat and harrisequip I worked with is TS MRO...I did 6 years now im out with 70%  also people in the military are tye most money splurgers ever..sign on bojus..deployment money...ud be surprised at how many 19 yr old e3 and e4 ranks drive benz and bmw and yada yada especially the young black k soldiers...I was dual mitary...good good money...just look at our pay scale...my BAH was moew than most peoples monthly income ...end of story..if ur not from the USA u arent on my level..or if I dont like you dont lift weights like me u nerdy skinny whimps...get so.e @#$%!
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
look close folks, that is TBI. Akadorkis bumped his head in the desert and now he's slow, so treat him nicely.

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
IED going from DDII to Kabul..wish I bumped my head..but thank you..V see terans day and Memorial day are holidays for peoplelike me..the welfare line is our gift to people like you
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Actually I play video games because of a sports injury.

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
IED going from DDII to Kabul..wish I bumped my head..but thank you..V see terans day and Memorial day are holidays for peoplelike me..the welfare line is our gift to people like you

Don't know many servicemen who say crap like "our gift to people like you." Lol God I hate that @#$%.. "we're out in the @#$% to protect your freedom." What, you think you're entitled to something? You think you're special? Did you serve in world war 2? If not, shut your mouth.

Btw, soldiers don't make much. They really don't. Are you making at least $250k? No? Then shut your mouth. There are people in this forum who make six figure salaries and don't mouth off about it. Those young soldiers buying bmws and benz because they get a little signing bonus (I am aware how much they get) are stupid. They're young and they think that's good money. It's not.

P.s. you're welcome.. we're the ones who pay for your salary.
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline JerginsSoft

• MVP
    • View Profile
Actually I play video games because of a sports injury.

I took an arrow to the knee...

Unfortunately, not all vets are good people. I respect their service... Sometimes the men behind it don't deserve as much respect...