XIM Community

Re: Things you should know or forgot about COD... (and many other games)  (Read 4061 times)

Offline Akademiks315

• Airborne, Airassault, COB...yea I earned them..
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Namesake87
Toys...lol no offense..here in Raleigh,NC we have Epic games dev. Center and one of buddies at NCSU has an interahip there thrpugh hia father Mitch Jeggins...so he brought me up to see the place...you know where real game dev and programmers are that drive expensive cars because the games they make sell alot..eg gears of war from Epic Games..well showed them this and some of your other posts...just to let you know...you were laughed at by professionals who dont think cut and paste Pics along with wrong anaolgies makes and horribly wrong game mechanics talk without any true hexing or code makes people like you seem to know anything about anything...also a young interm asked if you can even code in OpenGL lol...no offense i have nada against you...but dont tell non professional your unprofessional opinions and false facts...lag comp does is exist and its prevelent in BO2..we fired it up in the office and i wish they would let me post the pics of the aoftware they use to figure all that mumbo jumbo stuff out...LOVE YA TOYS!!
GT: NAMESAKE87
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC
A is for AIRBORNE..I is for IN THE SKY..and so forth..

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
I prefer playing the game
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
Random Words that make sense "Buffer bloat being a factor all of a sudden is outrageous. MW3 improved their "lag compensation" by improving geolocation locks first and foremost by leaps and bounds. They spent a lot of time on it and it improved MW3 ten fold. They never got any credit for it either."  I KNOW ALL AND I PROVED IT WITH MY MUMBO JUMBO!!
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
Its always whatever lame terms are popular.
Cod4 Grenades and n00b tubes juggernaught
[email protected] mp40 juggernaught
Mw2 danger close commando
Bo host lag compensation panic knifing
Mw3 lag compensation

Now its BufferBloat
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
If its not lag comp..its buffer bloat...but alas... The ping comp or rather latencey comp..im sorry lag comp is there toys...deny if you want...that is the main gripe with "hardcore" gamers...and this peer to peer hosting is just greed...ded. servers for not even 1/2 mil. Players on at once is not alot if $ compared to pure profit...not just gross these game dev have made
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
Toys...lol no offense..here in Raleigh,NC we have Epic games dev. Center and one of buddies at NCSU has an interahip there thrpugh hia father Mitch Jeggins...so he brought me up to see the place...you know where real game dev and programmers are that drive expensive cars because the games they make sell alot..eg gears of war from Epic Games..well showed them this and some of your other posts...just to let you know...you were laughed at by professionals who dont think cut and paste Pics along with wrong anaolgies makes and horribly wrong game mechanics talk without any true hexing or code makes people like you seem to know anything about anything...also a young interm asked if you can even code in OpenGL lol...no offense i have nada against you...but dont tell non professional your unprofessional opinions and false facts...lag comp does is exist and its prevelent in BO2..we fired it up in the office and i wish they would let me post the pics of the aoftware they use to figure all that mumbo jumbo stuff out...LOVE YA TOYS!!

Did they give us any knowledge to impart upon toys other than "does he even lift"

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
Haha naw liting is my thing...the guys at epic are...well...tiny lol...cool as hell and funny as @#$%..plus like i saod they wouldnt let me take a pic of their screens...
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
Toys...lol no offense..here in Raleigh,NC we have Epic games dev. Center and one of buddies at NCSU has an interahip there thrpugh hia father Mitch Jeggins...so he brought me up to see the place...you know where real game dev and programmers are that drive expensive cars because the games they make sell alot..eg gears of war from Epic Games..well showed them this and some of your other posts...just to let you know...you were laughed at by professionals who dont think cut and paste Pics along with wrong anaolgies makes and horribly wrong game mechanics talk without any true hexing or code makes people like you seem to know anything about anything...also a young interm asked if you can even code in OpenGL lol...
ill tell you why im just fine with you and your @#$% friends who work at epic (cough) at best empty trash bins from the temporary staffing job that might happen to hire to Epic (cough) is fine by me.

i use to do my part in the Unreal engine too, with a little project called Infiltration. im not a stranger to them.

when i, a former #1 ranked UT3 player in the world overall in death match CTF and Warfare concurrently talks. cliffyb listens, and then asks Joe Graf (the senior online architect at Epic) to look into it.
@therealcliffyb know why COD4+ controls roflstomp ALL epic games control wise? ill tell you
@therealcliffyb Reach VS Halo3/ODST is improved, but still mega failed VS COD due to accel curve & slow turning! They did 2 steps not all 4!
@therealcliffyb Halo: Reach's "new" controls copied this. Using a smaller, OVAL (Circle > Oval > Square > Rectangle) DZ
@therealcliffyb b/c the DZ is a perfect circle, all diagonal movements are not over-accelerated. that's what they do "special".
@therealcliffyb Their small deadzone gives more stick room & negates heavy accel curves while allowing high turn rates.

therealcliffyb Cliff Bleszinski @Toysrme257th Interesting feedback, I'll follow up with the gameplay team.

-----------------------------

Can we have some more Feedback from Joe/Lee/Rod plz?

**UPDATE**

Joe Responded

Nemesis, not sure what could be commented on. He emailed me earlier this week asking how ours worked and I answered him.
have fun on odd days of the week when instead of beinga  janitor at epic you're cleaning up the old man pubs at the VFW
« Last Edit: 10:39 AM - 11/22/12 by toysrme »
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
BUT DOES HE EVEN LIFT
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
I lift every time im needed bby! Just gotta put my rofl-pistols down and grab the backpack baby!
lulz lift. This aint the sweat lodge for bodybuilders lols
[/size]

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
You are like sheldon from big bang toys...u dont know sarcasm....even on a twitter post...UT champ...no proof no pudding i guess..i was CAL- I champ in CS 1.5 @ age 13...boom!! Lol...wth is with being a janitor... Never me..went from US Army....shooting real guns at real people...to going to NCSU then trying for FEDERAL law enforcement...lol...maybe u should get a non min. Wage job and move outta parents basement toys....if you ever want a spot...i will help you bench press tat 135 lbs....NO PROB BRO!!
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
And joe just moved up from scion to lead...hes not even a team leader or mang. Leader!! Alabama isnt that far from raleigh,nc...come on down ill let ya into epic...past the lambos..audi R8s and venz sl 500s and two bentlys
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
You are like sheldon from big bang toys...u dont know sarcasm....even on a twitter post...UT champ...no proof no pudding i guess..i was CAL- I champ in CS 1.5 @ age 13...boom!! Lol...wth is with being a janitor... Never me..went from US Army....shooting real guns at real people...to going to NCSU then trying for FEDERAL law enforcement...lol...maybe u should get a non min. Wage job and move outta parents basement toys....if you ever want a spot...i will help you bench press tat 135 lbs....NO PROB BRO!!

CAL-I Champ, eh? Age 13?

So, what team were you on? What season did you "win"? And bragging about winning CAL-Invite is like bragging about winning HORSE on the basketball court. Nobody gives a sh!t about winning there. Playing in Invite was like playing in a professional pub.

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
I was team [ . ] and i won all of them...nuff said....i won all of CAL- O aswell at age 14 ..single handedly
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb

Admin