XIM Community

Ode to atoysrme  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Akademiks315

• Airborne, Airassault, COB...yea I earned them..
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Namesake87
Ode to atoysrme
« on: 12:12 PM - 11/25/12 »
Toys toys toys..dates dates dates....I see you on toyota foruns..want the link...dates dates dates....2008? 2k forums...really..bear program dates...u copy and paste all the non essentials.. your like Romney...only giving half the facts...and yes the army has DOD employees that have forgotten more than you will ever know with your long elustrious life of doing everything in the sun...you were a nascar driver..toyota builder..kosmonaught. MSC A +++++++  certified...in the Liberationg army..leader of the nazi SS...owned Toyota racing for 20 years...ran Enron....went Mach 400 in a Super charged Lexus Es300..built the hubble telescope...made wsr berween shiate and sunni muslims...you were Oprah for a day...Obama did a gang handshake with you.....all I ever said are what I know because I did what I know...You and other on here xut and paste 1/4 of things to make it fit their agenda....Republicans and racists maybe...nuff sad bro!!
GT: NAMESAKE87
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC
A is for AIRBORNE..I is for IN THE SKY..and so forth..

Offline PIX3L

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PIX3L the i is a L
Re: Ode to atoysrme
« Reply #1 on: 12:22 PM - 11/25/12 »
PIXEL knows how to deflect the attention from arguing to something more enjoyable without writing 1 word...  ???

INarguably the COOLEST person on the Forum!

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Emerald Coin
« Reply #2 on: 01:21 PM - 11/25/12 »
$5 this person is 12
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's
                                                    Orbweaver Chroma | Logitech MX518 | Puretrak Talent XL

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #3 on: 01:25 PM - 11/25/12 »
Get ya popcorn ready.

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:11 PM - 11/25/12 »
Googles him more....the movie black hawk down is based on his SFOD days...he rigged the bush gore election...china was under his dynastic rule for 2000 years...he helped christ walk in water..he painted the mona lisa...toys came uo with the idea of family guy and sold it to mcfarlan for a billiongazilliontrillon dollars...he did everything before the simpsons...he owns the free world market...he only eats endangerd shark babies..he owns every house on MTV crib..and thats from the first results link I clicked ongoogle...
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:22 PM - 11/25/12 »
He has no reputation...he has internet prom queen lies..I am very seldom like this...but girls like her piss me off...he reminds me of...whats the word...oh ya a scumbag...he edits his own wiki page to make himself feel good and jacks off to random people on. Chat roulette...I know for a fact he trolls the isles of walmaet pretending to work there just to answer questions to make himself feel important and he inappropriately touches manakins at old navt while wearing pink thongs on backwards...
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
« Reply #6 on: 02:50 PM - 11/25/12 »
Just when I thought you couldn't be more pathetic, you go and prove me wrong.

Let's get these forums back on path. Get this straight... these are forums for the XIM, which is an accessory for the 360 and PS3, that allows you to use mouse and keyboard. All of us here are gamers. Do a lot of us have other hobbies and a life outside this? Yes. But these forums are to discuss GAMING, and specifically the XIM. That means that no one cares about your service record, your purple heart, your friends with the slow expensive cars, or that you lift. We are not impressed. So get the @#$% back on topic or get the @#$% out. We don't care what you have to prove on the internet to compensate for your pathetic micro sized penis.
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:56 PM - 11/25/12 »
im sure the person that brought the world this gem:
Quote from: Akademiks315
I'm in the Army, stationed at Ft. Bragg, work in the Signal Field, so I hang around alot of "geeky" soldiers who game, hack, network, you get the point, they know alot about this stuff, hell the run and maintain the army's server. Anyways, most of what I get from the ones who have this game, is that the servers them selves aren't bad, and they're probably running on XEON BLADE servers which are great servers, but if the code comipling and code manipulation on the servers is Jack Up, then thats mostly programming error not really reliablity of servers, and as we all know this game's programming is not up-to par with its peers or just the time, 2010 this game came out. If its the programming on the server, either expect it to never fully function right because no company is gonna spend the money to re-programm and re-hash and compile their servers, or either come to the fact that just like in 2k9 the online game-play will never satisfy you.
just to break this down in easy to follow point fashion:
  • you hang around people that you claim to know something
  • they told you that the game runs on XEON BLADE servers
  • if the compiled code on the server is poor, then the servers are unreliable
  • if the servers are programmed incorrectly, they will never fix it
  • if they wont fix 2009, then they wont fix 2010+
that's some pretty epic insight there you gave everyone on the 2ksports forum.

hey omg! i didn't know your friends that clean up the Epic offices twice a week played NBA video games too!?

sorry guys, i ignored him this morning. can't read what he says.

im-sure-its-nothing-more-than-sentences-periodperiodperiod-structured-like-this-with-lots-of-periodperiodperiod-awesome-information-that-is-compiled-periodperiodperiod-into-easily-understood-information-(singleperiod)
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #8 on: 02:58 PM - 11/25/12 »
Akademics uses online dating websites. Lol

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
Re: Re: Ode to atoysrme
« Reply #9 on: 03:01 PM - 11/25/12 »
Akademics uses online dating websites. Lol

But fails because every girl he meets it's always like... " DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!I know people who drive cars. I'm in the army.  I took two bullets for you!"
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:05 PM - 11/25/12 »
1stretarded...get ur facts straight...like toys and ur self...I know everything and know everyone..dont hate bro...u mad u cant benchpress your own weight and use the shakeweight to get ripped lol
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline Akademiks315

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:07 PM - 11/25/12 »
Ty u jankie..as a smart person you probably understand to not take me seriously and know its to get a laugh outta some people lol..what makes my c0ck hard is how they flock to this post like lil tiny mice...lol
U.S. ARMY Fort Bragg, NC

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:10 PM - 11/25/12 »
Welcome to the XIM3 General Discussion board. Please keep the following in mind when posting here.

• SEARCH FIRST.  There is a chance that someone has asked or explained your exact question. How much clarification is required should determine whether you start a new thread or not. Use you best judgment and try not to get offended if your thread gets locked.
  • Be kind to your fellow XIMers.  We are all decent human beings here with similar interests, so treat each-other with respect. Abuse, bullying, threats, and trash-talk will not be tolerated. *see below
  • Understand that not everyone here speaks English natively or at all.  This means they are most likely from another country. Do your best to realize that the way someone communicates may be different from yours.
  • TRY to stay on-topic.  Some off-topic side notes are tolerable, but starting off a post with something that has nothing to do with the original post can send the whole tread to a place where the original question never gets answered.

Things that will get you banned:
(The following applies to all of XIM3.com)
  • Excessive Cursing - This should be a somewhat professional environment. You will be warned and your post will be edited on the first offense. Offenses following will get you banned depending on the severity and circumstances. Just play it safe and try to keep your language clean.
  • Threatening Users - Doing this is a one way ticket to ban-land. To get banned even faster try this on an admin.
  • Posting Illegal Materials - If you post anything illegal here you will be banned immediately and your information will be sent to the proper authorities.
  • Abuse - Anything that you do that adversely affects other users is considered abuse; whether its to the site as a whole or a specific user. You will be warned and set temporarily to "read only" on your first offense. Subsequent offenses will get you banned.

Pretty straight forward stuff here. Keep these things in mind and we should all get along.

NOTE: This list can and will change at any given time, i.e., when a user finds new and exciting ways to disturb our peaceful community.

Have fun.

Team XIM
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos